Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

team members wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean415

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: team members wanted Reply with quote

hi i have been on mad laps for a long time now as u all well may know and i was just wondering if anyone would like to start a team with me there is a maximum of 3 exstra plases up for grabs and team coulers would be black white and red and a name would be made up a later date. thanks Very Happy
Steve

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a team for the GP's, or a general trackmania team?
AndSome

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Do you want to fill in for me? Reply with quote

sean,

If your available on Saturday nights (8pm - 9pm) for the GPs can you fill in for me in the DA.MI.AN team on the following dates?

May 10th,17th
June 7th,14th

Very Happy

Andy
sean415

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a general thing for a week or 3 untill i start with the gp unless anyone wants to represent the team without me Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: