Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xbox 360 owners?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Xbox 360 owners? Reply with quote

My attempts to collect the PlayStation Network name of every PS3 owner on ML has come to a standstill (any more other than Tyke, Panza, MMMBat and Dude? PM me). So, having added Swat to my friends list on my recently-purchased Xbox 360, I wondered if anyone else here has one. My Xbox Live gamertag is the same as my PSN name; RFSDaCheese. JonnyGreenGiant can't log into here for some reason and has gone off TM but is getting a lot of use out of his 360 as J0nnyGr33nGiant (don't worry, he asked me to post his gamertag). Mad Laps shootouts/races on games on both platforms would be great, as demonstrated when Dude challenged me to Burnout Paradise and MMMBat joined one evening after a FM event.

Off topic as usual: 360s are of course notoriously unreliable, but I think my recent Xbox problem was caused by an eBay seller with a Halo 3 edition hard drive that seems to be faulty. I bought it from Canada to go on my Halo console that cost £110 but had no hard drive. When I first connected the hard drive (which was pretty rough on the outside compared to the item description), it worked fine and I set up a profile and started my 1 month Live trial. I tried it later in the day and the Xbox started up, then proceeded to flash the bottom right section of the light ring in red and report error 68; a hard drive failure apparently. I bought a preowned memory unit whch just about has enough room for profiles and Forza and Halo saves. BioShock, my only other game, may have to wait until I get a replacement hard drive; I'm not sure yet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I finally got round to buying an Xbox 360 which should arrive Tuesday so if anyone would like to add me as a buddy on there let me know your tags or whatnot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned above Dutchy, my PSN login and XBL gamertag are the same: RFSDaCheese.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for jgg to login he needs to clear his cookies and remove his favourites link and try again... the website changround a month or so ago caused it.
Dutchy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay my gamertag is Dutchy1982
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: