Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott.uk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hey all some may know me some may not, so heres my Introduction..

My name is Scott as you can tell, im from United Kingdom as you can tell
uk/london, iv'e been playing this game now for over 4 months now always on the map laps server.. iv'e been gaming now for over 5 years, iv'e only just got into racing games as you can tell with this one, i play FPS ( First Person Shooter) games on a regular basis, starting with Tactical ops Assualt on Terror, 7 year old game now, then ofcourse BF2 which came out 2 years 7 a few months ago, which i fell in love with & iv'e been playing it since with over a thousand hours, sad i know, but what else can i do if i aint got a job = no money Sad .

Well iv'e just purchased TrackMania United( Sunrise) which will hopefully Arrive this Monday so i can start playing on the mad laps server,
my hobby now is moderating a commuinity based site dedicated to Crysis (FPS), i dunno if any of you play FPS games, i know MadMan or is it CRJ that has BF2 but dont play it, i probably know the reason behind that Smile

anyway time to stick around have fun & enjoy the racing.
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott. I'll look out for you online. You'll be the one ducking behind scenery, I assume?
Steve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Scott.

Whats your name on BF2??
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers Scott cya soon on TMU Smile

Skin by Baino
Scott.uk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bf2 name is Scott6969 < http://bf2s.com/player/63923043/
^^ Stats
at the moment im not playing BF2 as you can tell iv'e been playing it for a long time the day it came out many hours a day of it, now its time for me to call it a day or have a well relaxing break.

Thanks for the welcome guys, i will stick aorund show my love(support) & have fun thats what where all here for? Smile

bunsen, im not that much of a crap driver, if thats what you "meant" but behind the scenery lol, majority of the time i stay on, some tracks im not familiar with i come off Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: