Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 3 Signups
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaPepper wrote:
I even though we could make two separates categories of championship. First to have less racer at the same time on the server (less lag and so on), and then to separate "pro gamers" (not my category) and "gentlemen" (not that pro gamers are not gentlemen, but i didn't know how to call us by another way... noob didn't fit Mr. Green ). Or simply calling them class 1 and class 2, i don't know. Just an idea...

I would very much like to have balanced teams next season, but trends in the present campaign look like they will continue into the next. Certain maverick types are assembling Teams based on fun and friendship Surprised as if they couldn't care less about the victory! What is to be done? Foist a Super upon them? Tell em to pull their socks up? What can't be done, obviously, is to dictate any such terms. As in RL racing an elite will emerge.
Your thoughts, gentlemen:

Skin by Baino
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've launch a "announce" thread to centralise the thoughts, ideas and suggestion about how to organize the 4th season.
Can be useful since it doesn't concern anymore the season 3.
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
Im fine with Team Steve Wink

And on Dan's theory, it would work.... as we would have 1 top 5 player, 22nd, and 37th.... so it would be a balanced team Razz

Well yeah...that can be the plan for now..

But I don't even know if I'll be available for the next GP season yet, I'm usually busy with stuff on Saturday evenings (for example the next 3 saturdays are taken with birthday parties, weekends away and town with the lads).

I was hoping there would be a large gap between the GP seasons, a space that could be filled with something different..say a challange or raids, something that you don't HAVE to be there for, to ease the pressure of find a replacement a bit. Pepps/cheeses (can't remember which) Touge idea is fantastic, the idea of driving japanese drifters down a hill course chasing someone is great (the first section of Galts Ski Resort comes to mind). 2 weeks between seasons is stupid, i'm thinking 1 or 2 months to raise the 'hype' and have easily enough time to get everything sorted (and even maybe have every GP track built and ready before the entire season begins, thats 32 tracks..not that many huh (seeing as though mad makes one in about 10 minutes)).
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually 16, and I'm not sure he builds em in 10 minutes Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16, yeh, woops. Thats much less work then!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: