Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who do you enjoy racing against?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotSWAT wrote:
in fact, the first time i saw u racing, i assumed u were Steve under a new name, as he was takin a break from TM

Dont insult me!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hehe, only joking Ste.

Dont think i've answered this thread yet... but greatest races i guess were against Bboy just before i left on TMN. Virus, Tom, Swat, Voices, etc... were good fun to race against. And team Penske with Dant and Moldo was probably the best team from the GP series Very Happy
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
And team Penske with Dant and Moldo was probably the best team from the GP series Very Happy

Too bad you were in it Laughing looking at the results, Bboy should have been in it as our third Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moldo wrote:
Steve wrote:
And team Penske with Dant and Moldo was probably the best team from the GP series Very Happy

Bboy should have been in it as our third Razz

well that just woudn't be cricket Razz
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway Bboy has raced in the tartan terror now, bit of negotiation we'll try and get him back to mix things up a bit Twisted Evil

Probably have to bribe him Shocked
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i enjoy playing Trackmania when people are typing before and after races, it gives the games a much better community feeling, especially when i've just nabbed a place off someone right before the finish line Very Happy
Mad Laps has lots of frequent players, most are better than me at the moment Crying or Very sad i enjoy racing with you all, when i beat THUG though i am buzzing Laughing i suppose he is my biggest rival, also good homer as he only lives round the corner from me and is one of my good friends
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Middenrat pins The All-Round-Good-Guy Medal to evil homer's racing overalls Very Happy

Skin by Baino
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil_homer wrote:

when i beat THUG though i am buzzing

Man that reminds me of when I was a rookie and got so excited off beating people. I remember being so happy if I beat sosteve, kifferdk or highflyer, then sometimes panza made bad mistakes and i beat him (still came below 5th mind). Those days were so exciting..
Oddman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Favourite Racers Reply with quote

Ok so i figured i'd leave it until i'd raced (or tried to) most of you Smile

Its a copout answer but i like racing you all - yes i know boring, but hear me out Smile

I love being in contention for a podium - nothing gives me a greater feeling, yet if i mess up i'm happy to race nearer the back and the new folks like me.

Of course i dream of catching some like StevieM springs to mind as the guy never seems to have an off day (ive heard hes 2nd cousin of 'the stig') though this one speaks more Wink

Joking aside - seriously i do like to race you all, i find it good fun - especially the close races Smile (no matter my overall position in the field)

I must pay less attention to the varying cars and horns and more to the road in front lol Smile
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Racers Reply with quote

Oddman wrote:

Of course i dream of catching some like StevieM springs to mind as the guy never seems to have an off day (ive heard hes 2nd cousin of 'the stig') though this one speaks more Wink

I must pay less attention to the varying cars and horns and more to the road in front lol Smile

Aww... Embarassed

I find it easier sometimes to have the opponents turned off. I usually do it on the harder courses as having cars, engines and horns in your ears is sometimes distracting. But then again, racing against different skins means people are more recognisable. If I see a black Evo I know its DTM, If I see a purple wingless stadium car its sosteve etc etc..
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or if you see something hitting walls on straights you know its grinch.

ViRuS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the old days , id say steve voices wesley tom bboy were the most fun to race against , since i was worse than them , but could still get sneaky wins made it fun.

At the moment since my 'return' Stevie on The classic servers seems like a fun challenge.
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh twas pretty fun last night, every race was closely matched between me you and Hermes Girl. I forget alot of the tracks, especially the flat ones..
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
*Middenrat pins The All-Round-Good-Guy Medal to evil homer's racing overalls Very Happy

Cool cheers for that, i also like racing Belial although its usually more following than racing
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste-Unit wrote:
evil_homer wrote:

when i beat THUG though i am buzzing

Man that reminds me of when I was a rookie and got so excited off beating people. I remember being so happy if I beat sosteve, kifferdk or highflyer, then sometimes panza made bad mistakes and i beat him (still came below 5th mind). Those days were so exciting..

You must be sooooooo bored now then, as u win all of the time!
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giving me most of my close competition at the moment is Highflyer, DTM, DaMadman, Rustray, Spanky, Grendel (whack him while you can guys - as soon as he knows all the tracks he'll be up to StevieM to defeat), improving fast is Good Homer, Mrs Longpole, Andsome, THUG, special mention to Dodgy Geezer: surely the greatest of the 'mortals', to the racers in front/behind of me: salut Cool

Skin by Baino
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
giving me most of my close competition at the moment is Highflyer, DTM, DaMadman, Rustray, Spanky, Grendel (whack him while you can guys - as soon as he knows all the tracks he'll be up to StevieM to defeat), improving fast is Good Homer, Mrs Longpole, Andsome, THUG, special mention to Dodgy Geezer: surely the greatest of the 'mortals', to the racers in front/behind of me: salut Cool

What you after you old flatterer you. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Middenrat wrote:

What you after you old flatterer you. Laughing

He wants back into Spankytech after my [IM.ON.MEOWN] team setup
Good Homer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Middenrat Wrote Reply with quote

improving fast is Good Homer, Mrs Longpole, Andsome, THUG, special mention to Dodgy Geezer

I appreciate you noticing I have improved Wink Wink ……a lot of it is due to me recently building my self a new computer as when forever 1st came out the tracks looked transparent to me (on my old comp) and at speed the graphics was very jerky but now I got x2 Geforce 9600 GT’s and it makes madlaps look awesome Very Happy
DodgyGeezer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i need is the holy grail to make me immortal.. Smile

kind words dan...
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DodgyGeezer wrote:
All i need is the holy grail to make me immortal.. Smile

kind words dan...

Don`t bring me into it????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: