Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F1 disappointment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: F1 disappointment Reply with quote

Well I've just sat through the Australian GP, and once again I'm wondering why do they keep mucking about with the rules? I can remember when all the cars used to start together and scream to the first corner but somebody from the politically correct brigade has evidently thought that's too dangerous and so it it seems they let them just join the race whenever they please! I mean, why do they keep mucking about with it? They don't even need to overtake any more, they just wait till no one's coming then come out of the pits, do a leisurely lap then a fast one, then amble back to their crews, seemingly oblivious to the fact that this gives those behind them the chance to overtake. Max Moseley should be given the same amount of respect as his father Oswald for all the good he's done. And they don't even seem to do the champagne any more. No doubt it's because alcohol is related to cirrhosis of the liver and yob culture and Prince Harry but it's not like they drink it, is it? They pour most of it down each other's shell suits whenever I've seen it. I for one won't be tuning in for the rest of the season. I'm glad I watched the repeat and didn't get up at 2 a.m. to watch it.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the actual race is tomorrow? Anyway, I haven't even bothered to watch any of it. There are many more exciting forms of motorsport than F1 out there. Watching a 200mph procession is not my idea of a fun afternoon.
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno which post is funnier Laughing

Skin by Baino
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was qualifying bunsen.

but theyve messed around with the qualyfying again it seems

im expecting few accidents in the actual race though.

with no traction control and engine braking, judging from practice and qualifying there still getting used to it. only glimpse of what there like coming into corners is where hamilton almost lost it coming upto a slower driver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: