Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

United?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: United? Reply with quote

TMU - Is this neeeded to participate? I've been stalling on whether to get it or not but if it's needed then i might just tempted.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a TMU laps server a while ago, but it was killed because nobody was playing on it. That's a reason I certainly can't find fault with...it was fun while it lasted. I don't play it much now as there aren't many decent servers and the European contingent give me a total pasting every time I do.

You've opened a can of worms now though, as the peeps here have strong opinions on TMU. I've put a video I made of a race on one of my TMU Stadium tracks on The Tube and it's linked to the video library. All of these track sections will become available with the release of the TM Forever update.

Last edited by DaCheese on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scarr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well i've got it anyway, fancy a go on different tracks and so on. Either way i'll be able to play now on. One thing i might struggle with is getting a car on their for myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: