Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 Tracks!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: 2 Tracks!!! Reply with quote

The final version of ReD Rush is finally here and done! I uploaded it on TMX for you guys to download. ReD Rush is good fun and that pretty much sums it up! This track has everything in it from loops and wallrides to off-road parts and jumps. While you have to slow down in a few parts this track is all about speed and maintaining it! I put a lot of work into making sure everything came together well and also building the scenery and replays/MT for the map! It took me a while to build, but I am glad to present my 4th track and hope all of you enjoy it as much as me! Please let me know what you think of it! Very Happy

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1496684#auto

Also, for those of you who may have already downloaded my track Black Ice I added a few things and made it smoother for you. This is a full speed track with a bunch of different types of loops, jumps, wall rides, and other good stuff! =) Keep in mind too that this is only my third "real" track so if you don't like it well then let me know what I need to do to improve next time. If you do like it then please let me know and maybe even give it an award!

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1496205#auto

actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Ice: it's a piece of work all right but the camera changes need sorting before i can race it.
Red Rush: too difficult for me, I've seen this kind of brain-shredder on [z]Rounds.
Both: more than double the server copper limit.

Skin by Baino
knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean the camera changes need fixing? They should all be set... and as for the coppers, yeah both tracks I went pretty crazy on and wasn't expecting you to put them on the server. I just built em for fun! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cams changes need to be snappy. I cant stand cam 3, and when i get stuck in it for ages after a loop, i crash because i cant see anything, and its very annoying.
knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Well with Black Ice I kind of had to do what I did with the cameras because the quick camera changes are pointless and make it honestly harder. You will be stuck in cam 3 until you get down to the inflatable. Sorry.... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: