Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exam Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with bunsen's arithmetic there then. Possibly something wrong with my spelling of 'arithmetic', though I can never tell.

I know what you mean there Steve. Electronics is actually pretty good so far, but having done some of it already in Control Tech at the start of year 10 it'll be nice to get onto some new stuff.

The computing guy I've got's an expert at being confusing. He also hates Paint. Now, all of my car skins are put together in Paint.NET (now with inbuilt .DDS support instead of a plugin; who needs PhotoShop?), but I actually do all of the proper editing of logos etc. in Paint because it's simpler to use and more precise. My custom signs are almost entirely Paint-based in terms of design. Still, try telling an 'expert' that.

Physics is all about light and atoms at the mo. To me this feels like a warm-up act as these are the parts with rubbish practical if there's any at all and they aren't half boring. Maths is fairly similar in terms of excitement, by which I mean that there isn't any.

I've been told multiple times by various people talking to everybody as a group that I don't have to be there. Being completely honest I could find a much better way to use my time, but then TrackMania's not going to earn me thousands of pounds a year is it? I'm doing what I want to do at college anyway, but I certainly took to the idea when I was recently told by somebody that in ten years I'll be able to name my price...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, with the A levels i (we) chosen, if we do well, and go to uni contiuning with something similar and get experience, then as you said, we'll be able to name the price. I know of someone whos gone to the college im at, did extremely well, and is currently being sponsored by Intel, to go to uni somewhere and learn everything. Laughing
LaValle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: I'm getting prepared... Reply with quote

As I was reading what cheese and steve had to say, I realized that I'm not that far from colledge either. I'll be getting in about when Steve and cheese are getting out. So, my bags are packed, and i'm getting ready for colledge. I'm uncertain if I should go to MIT or the University of Wisconsin.
Anyways, I guess the reson I'm writing this is to say that this thread could reopen in 4-5 years, when I'm in colledge.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crikey LaValle if MIT are offering a place then you gotsta take it Shocked

Skin by Baino
racermark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool if you'd be going to college at Mad town (Madison). Green Bay is 2.5+ hours away. Lavalle and I could go drinking on State Street. Don't worry Lavalle if your only 18/19/20, college kids do it all the time there Smile Only 1 hour away from seeing Champ Car at Road America too! My uncle/aunt live in Madison we go there for Thanksgiving each year. We could drag race through town with our life-like pretend Trackmania GP cars.

Mark
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey don't get carried away now racer..... Smile Maybe on his world kart tour he could visit scotland and we'll show him some how things are really done Twisted Evil
LaValle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: lol...well...never thoght about it like that Reply with quote

lol...well...I never really thought about those aspects of colledge.(except the drinking part) Mad brings up a good point about the karting. It would be an awsome thing to be able to add to my resume that I have been tinkering with racing karts for the past couple years. It would be even better to add a world title to that. Mad, It probably won't be more than a year or so until I'm in the homeland again. You'll probably find me in a sand trap somewhere at royal troon, since you can see it from my old place.

P.S. Mark, I'll pack my cheesehead. Pack 3-0 woot !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at royal troon today.........

Was driving round the area looking for a golf course with a driving range open to the public Smile

Take a look on google maps at Irvine at just note the rediculas amount of golf courses and holes in the area........ awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: