Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 2 GP 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tracks were up before me , christ hate waking up at 5pm

Voices
KCMG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 : Few laps racing medi after poor start leaving me too far behind to have a hope of catching up, lonely race expect for the dodgy recovering
5th after swat crashed (well done toon (i think it was you who finished 1 above me) didnt expect you to be quite so fast)

Race 2: poor start once again leaving me too far behind to have a hope catching up, lonely race throughout, 5th again

so far 5th & 6th, 4th & 6th, 5th & 5th ..... consistancy
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1: got stuck on lap 8 came free then got stuck again

race 2: got owned by a curb on lap 8 i think.

i hate 8

Dantski

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 - Don't remember much except being super cautious first couple laps. Then people ahead slowly fell back with Bboy and Moldo miles in front. Moldo crashed and seemed to fall away so I took a very leisurely last lap which I crashed 3 times and kept 2nd by 0.03

Race 2 - Think I hit a wall on lap 2 or something. After that I had a clean fast race. Bboy was over 8 secs in front and by the end, I'd trimmed it to 1.7.
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two very lonely races... But I got the GP sweep this weekend, so I shouldn't be complaining. Cool
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: No Comment

Race 2: After crashing on the last bend on the last lap while in 4th place on the 1st race, i was in low spirits Sad
but, i managed to pull myself together and come 4th!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1:

started well and was running in second untill the fast players started to pass me, then was in 5th untill the end of the race on my own and not knowing where 6th was came to the drop just before the finish and saw hotswat on his roof and finished 4th.

race 2:

bad start was around 12 after around 5 laps. was running with tred and dodgy for most of the race and ended up just beating dodgy over the line for 5th or 6th cant remember and tred came in after dodgy. good racing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really am making a mess of my big chance at topping the MATRA effort this season Wink
Race 1: thought I was doing well getting up to 9th after consistent laps and a couple of dropouts further up the field, but got braindrain by halfway and fell to 13th by twenty, when the ice-cream van lapped me and I fell off (nps Swat see Gord for a cure).

Race 2: similar evolution, without the final disaster and earned a point.

Skin by Baino
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4pm-9pm ... sitting in A&"E" with missus Sad She's OK now.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, hope shes fully recovered.

I rolled on the last lap of the second race Smile what kind of muppet does that.
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race I was running comfortably in 10th, but then messed things up and had to reverse out of a sticky situation, got back up to 13th then accidently pressed s while trying to talk on vent, which cost me another few seconds, and then after managing to fight my way back to 11th, I managed to totally mess things up, and went off the track. Fortunately I was still on my wheels, and managed to get back on track, although I did lose a lap and went down to 18th. Managed to eventually fight my way back up to 15th on the final lap, before again messing things up and losing a place, which wouldn't have mattered except for swat crashing, and so I missed out on an extra point Sad

Second race went much better. I knew I didn't have any real pace on the track, so concentrated on doing consistent times without crashing much. I somehow found myself in 5th for a while, before gradually dropping back and finding myself in a very weird battle of last seasons maserati team, with myself, dodgy and retoon running within a second of each other for most of the middle part of the race. Eventually those 2 stopped making mistakes though, and pulled away from me, and I ended up 8th, 4 secs down on retoon in 6th.

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

panza

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1 was going well was lapping with midden and madman then midden vanished backwards somehow and ran the rest of the race lapping with mad exchanging the place between us all the race and finished 11th and was pleased with that

2nd race had nightmare start not being able to see were i was going hit wall and found myself last.did a couple f fast laps and found myself battling between 11-15 with rust,mid,and mad then clipped wall after jump and found myself on grass after big fall but was upright.rejoined on the entry road and was a la down in 17th 5 secs behind rfrsteve and andsome in 15th managed do get them both on last lap for 15th and the hardest point i ever earned

but up to organisers again cheers guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Medi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race went okay for me finishing 6th I think. Started off fighting Voices a little but then I kept on crashing. Amazing to see how I lost sight of Bboy within one lap of him lapping me.

Second race was bad by me. I kept hitting walls and I couldn't get that turn (the one which first drops a bit to the right and then to the left again) right.

I didn't disconnect though, so I suppose I'll restart my TM every time now inbetween races.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race pretty good. 2nd for a bit, then got settled for third. Almost got 2nd again when I saw Dantski in the last corner driving really slow

2nd race was closer. Had a fight with Dant Swat and Voices I think at one moment for 2-5. Got 2nd for a bit, then got 3rd again, and had the feeling I almost lost it to 4th

GG

Bboy got owned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw: 1: sorry about that beeping guys
2: sorry for being so stuborn about it Embarassed i've never heard about the bug before and got a bit annoyed
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RFR Steve had it too after all Razz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PelicansMoldo wrote:
RFR Steve had it too after all Razz
I was only saying hi to y'all Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:00 pm    Post subject: Useful Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Guide 1_595dd
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:42 pm    Post subject: Excellent Jackpot Site Reply with quote

In reply to the person asking about lucky g lotto, playwin online lottery ticket, keno lotto online, ms lottery online, win lotto online, online lottery real money, I highly suggest this that guy for Top Lottery details or georgia lotto online, win win lottery buy online, lotterywest online, top online lottery sites, buy a lotto online, pcso online games, alongside all this source for Lotto Online forum not to mention uk49s play online, bodoland lottery buy online, free lottery win real money, free lottery real money, play lotto on my phone, super lotto online play, as well as this resources for Glotto.Io details which is also great. Also, have a look at this excellent Jackpot info not to mention lotto online result, bolagila judi lotto, online lottery ticket result, california lottery online tickets, buy fl lottery tickets online, play mass lottery online, and don't forget this he said for Jackpot details alongside all free lottery to win real money, powerball lotto buy tickets online, online draw lottery, play new york state lottery online, buy ga lottery online, texas lottery purchase online, alongside all your input here for Glotto Games site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this get redirected here about Lottery Online info not to mention la lottery online, x lotto online, weekly lottery online, ok lottery online, buying lottery tickets, online virginia lottery, not to mention this redirected here on Top Lottery Web3 forum as well as buy international lottery tickets online, play indiana lottery online result, michigan lottery games online, powerball lottery online, play michigan lottery games online, nys lottery play online, and don't forget useful Top Lottery info on top of lotter online lottery, golden lucky g lotto, matka lottery online, online lucky lottery, play real lottery online, online best lottery, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this her comment is here on Top Lottery link with buy lotto tickets online, keralalotteryonline, best online lottery games, online winning lottery, buy nc lottery tickets online, missouri lottery tickets online, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Naples Florida Real Estate Website 89076_3
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:21 pm    Post subject: Updated Product Blog Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Info 781b01a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: