Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 2 GP 2 2 feb
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voices
KCMG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medi wrote:
Inbetween races I disconnected, glad it happened inbetween, as it allowed me to score more points than I normally do Very Happy

medi be thankful mad was about to start when i pointed out that you had just disconected
Dantski

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh my cleanest GP weekend ever on tracks I'm not that fast on.

1st race I hung 1 sec behind Bboy matching him for pace, then I hit the wall on lap 5 which put me 3 secs back. Had a scary moment couple laps later when car got flicked up on fast section after first corner but was never in danger of flipping over. Then I didn't touch the barriers again but still finished 7.5 secs down. Sad

2nd race I basically sat in 2nd all race crashing every time someone was close to me. Eventually finished 3rd which was my target for the race anyway.

Ugh I've forgotten what it's like to win GP's or get fastest qually lap

It feels like Bboy, Moldo and Steve are a few tenths faster this season than last.
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medi wrote:
Second race, I start quite ok, hit a wall and am at place ~10 I think. Then I'm chasing Dutchy with Tred behind me I think. As soon as I got Dutchy, Tred decided I was going too slow and passed me. Now I had to catch up with Tred again, which I did in lap 12 or 13 I think. Few laps later Tred crashed, leaving me feeling safe, but someone else (JGG I think?) was behind me and was really close to passing me a few times. Finished a nice and solid 7th.

Nah, I was miles behind you, due to a few silly mistakes, but managed to get it together and pass you, built a gap up, then you reappear on lap 15. We battled for a lap, then I landed on the wall and flipped Sad Capped off a brilliant weekend for me, having been unable to make it for the first race Sad

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Medi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
medi be thankful mad was about to start when i pointed out that you had just disconected

Thank you for that too then, really appreciated Smile

Quote:
Nah, I was miles behind you, due to a few silly mistakes, but managed to get it together and pass you, built a gap up, then you reappear on lap 15. We battled for a lap, then I landed on the wall and flipped Sad Capped off a brilliant weekend for me, having been unable to make it for the first race Sad

I was just a sec behind you for a few laps, though I understand you didn't notice because I never got close enough to take over so I never appeared on your screen Wink . Unlucky about the crash, on quite a strange spot too I think?
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried to take the jump a bit too fast, and didn't manage to straighten up, so I ended up landing on the left hand wall, which flipped me over and I then spent the rest of the race moving at about an inch a minute trying to get myself righted Razz

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1
Went better than I expected. On the one hand I kept hoping Bboy would make a big mistake in the last lap so I could win, on the other hand I was afraid it would happen to me and lose 2nd.

Race 2
I was shocked when I had 4 seconds after 6 laps. Then built it to 7 seconds. Then bashed the chicane which we had been practicing right before the race with Bboy and Swat. Then built it back up to 3 seconds. Last two laps I was just driving carefully and lost time again (wink to Bboy Razz)

Best weekend so far I guess Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: 1st plcae for 1 and a half laps (w00t) started crashing...loads
everybody starts to pass me...then im ok for the most of the race.
steve comes out of nowhere and im so surprised that i crash into a wall...
eventually he crashes too, and i pass him and the race is over... 5th place

Race 2: most of race switching between 2nd and 3rd with dantski, then my sister shoves crisps in my face and asks me if i want some...i crash into chicane and get a respectable 5th...again

ggs all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: