Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I made a mod on the second page. This time it works right !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaValle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Project chalk&charcoal mod...1 foot in the grave Reply with quote

I honestly do not know if your level 3 setting would make a difference or not.
I would say wait a few days before using the mod again. I sent one of my mods to a friend before & it took longer for some elements to show up than it did others.

Concerning the project in general, I would say that it's just not going to work. I have to restart my computer every 5 minutes, it blew up my gmail when I tried to send it to a friend, it will change colors without me making any changes...THIS MOD IS A MAJOR PAIN.

Right now I'm working on a new mod that should be easier to use and hopefully a ton more reliable. I know It sounds like I'm just giving up too quick here, but the more I try to fix this mod the more it HATES ME.

And from the looks of it, it hates bunsen too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LaValle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: crystal (arctic) mod Reply with quote

I've made a new mod that is pretty neat looking AND easy to use. It's called the crystal mod - check it out!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNDHTUKA

You get the picture...
So, Bunsen, you think you can handle another test drive?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid's new favourite mod. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: