Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TrackBuilders Contest
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: TrackBuilders Contest Reply with quote

So; Mad, Bunsen, Bat, CJ, Cheese and whoever feels like it (or whoever I'm forgetting Embarassed it's early.. ) Smile

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=threadshow&id=1336709&page=auto#auto.

Something I expect one of you to win Laughing
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting ... And victory conditions seem quantifiable. I'm not very good at speed tracks, though. I'll check it out.
Steve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it the same one that i was messing around with yesterdaym it is evil, i would say worse than mad 4 checkpoints Shocked

So far i've got 36 seconds.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten a 40.13 but it's far from done. Surely sub 30 must be possible...
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did actually have a look at that. Haven't seen the puzzle base yet but I'm thinking a win is pretty unlikely.

EDIT: Have now had a go and got 37 seconds with the keyboard (an attempt to avoid TM-playing detection by parents). Can go faster probably with the pad. Two things are for sure; it's not easy and it's not going to give you a fast track.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right around Steve's time of 36 seconds for a trx I slapped together in about 15 minutes. Don't think that will cut it, may have another go later but had enough for now.
McInSanE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need mmmbat for building and bboy for racing.. ..should be unbeatable^^
Steve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was on the adventure chat thing with mad, we thought of the idea of everyone making a good track, i.e. under 35 seconds of possible, then putting them on the challenge server and letting people have a go at getting a fast time.

Remember, if this does happen, save the replay
JawZ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought id have a go...in 15 mins ive done nothing.
McInSanE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are mixblocks?

It's not allowed to use mix blocks. Other than that, you can use any type of block to connect the checkpoints.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not sure to be honest. Some guy asked that and was told to ask in a different part of TMX. I think they might be where you use bugs to put blocks through each other, so it's understandable that they don't want the thread to go into a discussion on that. All it needs is a one sentence answer though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess could be the pieces that go from normal track to wall ride or loop track, anyway, i cant see why anyone would waste time with a wall ride or loop in the contest as the check points are so close together, but it may be an advantage somehow that their trying to make fair for everyone, but then everyone can use those pieces, so unless their using the wrong game in which case they shouldnt be entering the contest, i dont see any problem with that kind of piece so its probably something else.

....and breathe Very Happy
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Cheese said makes more sense.. Laughing
retoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a 34.58. am sure if i stuck bboy or dantski on it they would do a better time, but its a hard track where you have to be perfect.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
McInSanE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about we put the track on a server and see who gets the best time?
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 am    Post subject: New Product Info Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Guide 4cad9e8
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:35 am    Post subject: Excellent Product Site Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Site 44cad9e
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:51 pm    Post subject: Top Rated Buying Property In Dubai Info Reply with quote

In reply to the lady talking about al barsha rent 1 bedroom monthly, villanova dubai, marina view deluxe hotel apartment dubai, villa with private pool in dubai for sale, somewhere hotel apartment dubai, 360 view palm jumeirah, I highly recommend this a total noob for apartment in dubai info or best way to invest 50k in property, best way to invest in real estate, 1 bedroom for rent in dubai, cash buyer investors, ivory hotel dubai, flat dubai buy, alongside all this recommended you read about buy villa in dubai link alongside all jumeirah apartments for rent, savoy suites hotel apartments dubai, buy new apartment in dubai, city premiere hotel apartments business bay, 8 boulevard walk dubai, palm jumeirah water park, as well as this additional reading for buy villa in dubai blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this learn more about buy a property in dubai tips not to mention investing in reits 2022, buying property in dubai advice, cost of house in palm jumeirah, dubai buy apartment price, studio flat for rent in bur dubai, orla palm jumeirah, as well as this on front page on buy a property in dubai site as well as the view al barsha hotel apartments, studio for monthly rent in karama, most expensive penthouse dubai, star metro deira hotel apartments dubai, dubai marina new apartments for sale, rental property business plan, and don't forget top rated real estate investment url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this lowest price on buy a property in dubai url not to mention luxury apartments for sale in dubai, emirates hills houses for sale, mr c residences jumeirah, cordoba residence dubai, jannah hotel dubai, town square dubai for sale, not to mention this read what he said for real estate investment site alongside all white beach palm jumeirah, flats for sale in international city dubai, buy villa dubai palm, mercure al barsha heights, al andalus jumeirah golf estates, cheap houses for sale in dubai, as well as official statement on buy villa in dubai blog not to mention land capital advisors, dubai palm new hotel, highest paying reits, federal realty trust, mudon arabella 1, one bedroom hotel apartment in dubai, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this your input here on penthouse in dubai advice with balqis residence dubai, cheap flats for rent in deira, millennium hotel apartments dubai, multifamily investing, al nawras hotel apartments dubai, city premiere hotel apartments dubai marina, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Penthouses In Dubai Website 4cad9e8
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:10 pm    Post subject: Useful Merino Wool Base Layers Blog Reply with quote

To the lady asking about smartwool pattern crew, smartwool merino 250 base layer women's, smartwool intraknit 250, airblaster merino wool ninja suit, crane merino base layer, chapeau merino base layer, I highly suggest this additional resources for merino wool base layers link or icebreaker everyday long sleeve, merino wool base layer mens tall, merino wool ninja suit, smartwool merino 250 womens bottoms, merino base layer patagonia, smartwool intraknit 250, on top of this great merino wool base layers details alongside all merino wool thermals, smart wool long sleeve, backcountry merino wool, merino wool base layer for cold weather, airblaster merino ninja suit women's, crane merino thermals, alongside all this home page about merino wool base layers details which is also great. Also, have a look at this i loved this on merino wool base layers info alongside all wool base layer amazon, smartwool next to skin baselayer, merino wool top and bottom, helly hansen merino wool base layer mens, merino base layer patagonia, 100 merino wool thermal underwear, as well as this sources tell me for merino wool base layers details and don't forget merino wool base layer snowboarding, merino 365 base layer, mens thermal underwear merino wool, best merino wool base layer for running, icebreaker leggings 200, woolx avery, on top of this site for merino wool base layers details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this homepage for merino wool base layers tips alongside all icebreaker merino wool base layer 200, smartwool intraknit 250, merino thermal clothing, ibex women's base layer, merino base layers for men, best merino base layer hunting, on top of this lowest price for merino wool base layers forum on top of 100 wool base layer, merino wool and silk base layer, merino wool long johns for men, men's merino 250 base layer crew, merino base layer bottoms, merino wool 250 base layer, not to mention more tips here on merino wool base layers advice alongside all merino wool base layer womens leggings, smartwool women's base layer tops, plus size merino wool underwear, ortovox merino base layer, best merino base layer hunting, best merino base layer, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this continued about merino wool base layers site with merino wool thermals, merino wool roll neck base layer, paradox merino blend women's, fohn merino base layer, women's merino 200 oasis long sleeve crewe thermal top, terramar woolskins, for good measure. Check more @ Top Open Source Vector Database Comparison Website ad9e88e
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:29 pm    Post subject: Recommended Product Info Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Info cad9e88
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: