Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Massive communication breakdown!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Massive communication breakdown! Reply with quote

Basically, the reason for me not being able to make it for the GP, and not doing anything since friday was that my mum changed our ISP. She thought it changed over on the 15th december, but no, it changed on friday. So my old ISP died, and we didnt know that the new one was now active.

But somehow, we realised that the new one was active, and i've just got the router up and running properly so things should be back to normal from now on for me.

Off topic - Whats the best/easiest way of wiping the hard drive? I've got the Vista disc, and also all the drivers and files backed up. I was looking around the system files yesterday, and found a 'format.exe' file. Do i use this??
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista disc is the easy way.....

put disc in the slot and reboot
If you computer is set to boot off a cd then follow the prompts and wipe your drive.

If your computer isnt set to boot off a CD then press f2 whilst booting
go into the bios and set the boot option 1 to CD and boot option 2 to HD0

reboot and follow the prompts.

Don't blame me for cock ups Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: