Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding Graphics to tracks.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Adding Graphics to tracks. Reply with quote

This is really simple and yet very sensitive so it needs to be done correctly.

Some server graphics are hosted on photobucket.com Click Here
Please feel free to use the madlaps logos and the shore systems advert as this server is hosted by shore systems.

1. Create a suitable graphic
Either grab a jpg from your cache or download an image from the above photobucket link. The image is of the correct resolution and is a good size.
Then paste/draw your new graphic over the image

2. Host the image
The new graphic must be hosted on the internet. some web space works and some does not. If you have your own space try it, else sign up to photobucket which works well and upload your images there.

3. Add signs to your track
When a sign has been added....
- Click the paint pot tool near the bottom right corner.
- Click SELECT URL
- press the windows key and use explorer to find your image. copy the URL to the clipboard (highlight and CTRL+C) and then return to Trackmania
- paste the URL by pressing CTRL+V
- Select OK etc

NOTE: the sign may not show imediately or even very soon but after validating the track and doing a few rounds it should appear.

If adding graphics into an intro it's diffferent.

- After uploading your image paste the URL into a new text document.

- Rename it to myimage.jpg.loc replacing myimage with the name of your image file. The image filename is case sensitive so MyImage.JpG is not myimage.jpg Ensure the icon changes and it is not myimage.loc.txt if it still looks like a textfile then select tools-folder options-view from the top menu and untick hide known file extensions then rename the file again.

- copy the loc file into the folder GameData\Skins\MediaTracker\Images within the game folder ( DO NOT COPY THE GRAPHIC IN )

- in the editor the filebrowser should now list the name of your graphic.

Again, the graphic may take time and several attempts before loading. You can check to see if its worked because the file will download to the same location as the loc file. Magic.

If you have any trouble then post below and we'll try and help you.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the graphic pictures to add to the tracks, i'd like to say something too.
The pannel ratio size is 2 x 1 (for example 500 x 250 pixel)
Save them for the web, 72 dpi (deep per inch) and if they are arround 30ko, it's perfect Wink

And as well as DaManMan, you are free to use pictures from my photobucket album here :

Page1 from Agip to Pirelli
Page2 from Pure-FM to Zanetti (Segafredo)

Last edited by Pepper on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot the real graphic designer Smile
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol no flowers please, yours are grood (new concept from me, mix between great and good) too and i like the spirit you put in them.

Edit :

There had some problems with my pictures because i used common names (Marlboro etc.) So if you had raced on another server which had pannel with the same common names, the files in your cache folder doesn't update and so, you still see the other ones.

So to prevent that, i've created a new photobucket with the same pictures + 20 new ones (there are 60 pic in total).
The old photobucket album will stay as it is, i don't want to update all my tracks. But i encourage you to use the new one and that's what i'm gonna do from now for the next tracks i'll build.

I hope i was clear Laughing

Here are the links :

Page1 from Agip to Pirelli
Page2 from Pure-FM to Zanetti (Segafredo)

NB : I've edited my previous post to avoid confusing between both photobucket album.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:59 pm    Post subject: Useful Product Tips Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Blog 783b430
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:50 pm    Post subject: Updated Product Blog Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Website 19b54b7
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:10 pm    Post subject: Excellent Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Guide 44cad9e
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:54 pm    Post subject: High Rated Natural Language Processing Blog Reply with quote

In response to the people talking about natural language processing final year project, types of vectorization in nlp, anaphora resolution nlp, best nlp companies, nlp text extraction, ibm natural language understanding, bert natural language processing, natural language classifier allows developers to, write a short note on natural language processing, write short note on natural language processing, vector in nlp, process of nlp, nlp api, entity in nlp, mongodb vector, selective token generation for few shot natural language generation, natural language ai google, word embedding python, nlp translation, natural language processing with probabilistic models, text summarization using natural language processing, eisenstein nlp, nlp data science, salesforce nlp, nlp word vectors, I recommend this Vector Similarity Search blog for ocr and nlp, deep learning nlp models, nlp data scientist, natural language processing explained, text simplification nlp, computer vision natural language processing, nlp text matching, chatbot with nlp, explain the working of nlp, evolution of nlp, urdu nlp, native language processing, image embedding vector, postgresql logo vector, faiss index, azure nlp api, traditional nlp techniques, faiss, nlp in aws, nlp context analysis python, best models for nlp, nlp short note, semantic analysis nlp, automatic question and answer generation using nlp, representation learning nlp, also. See More Cool Buying Villas In Dubai Tips 8e17e0c
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:33 pm    Post subject: Excellent Safe Laser Website Reply with quote

To the person asking about bemer health mat, safe laser 500 infra ár, zúzódás otthoni kezelése, safe laser tapasztalatok, bemer treatment, bemer oxygen therapy, lágylézer, soft laser, bemer magnetic mat, safe laser bérlés, safe laser 500 infra, safe laser készülék, beamer electric therapy, bemer health pad, cost of bemer machine, safe laser 1800, bemer healing, bemer vascular therapy near me, beamer healing machine, lágylézer kezelés, bemer electromagnetic, bemer pad cost, safe laser ár, safe laser 500 részletre, tissue laser, I can vouch for this safe laser vélemények for bemer bérlés, bemer evo, lágylézer, bemer health machine, safe laser használata, bemer health mat, safe laser 500 részletre, the bemer machine, zúzódás tünetei, bemer oxygen, bemer electromagnetic, zúzódás kezelése, bemer bed reviews, bemer magnetic pad, safe laser tapasztalatok, cost of bemer machine, bemer therapy near me, bemer device, the bemer, bemer circulation, safe laser 1800 infra, bemer mat therapy, safe laser 500 infra, bemer health pad, safe laser 500, also. See More Great Chemicals Online Guide 4b783b4
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:56 pm    Post subject: Awesome Product Blog Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Top Product Site e19b54b
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:35 pm    Post subject: Top Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Updated Product Tips b01a58e
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:41 pm    Post subject: Top Product Website Reply with quote

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Tips b54b783
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: