Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winter 07 Raceweek #5 Hospital Meeting :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: Very nice track Bat
Had the same problem that retoon had, couldn't make the jump, so had to go around again. I was 14th all of a sudden Evil or Very Mad The rest of the race was just getting back. In those 20+ laps got back to 4th, I was hoping for a few more laps cause I couldve gotten you Voices Twisted Evil
Dam, if only I didn't mess up at the start, I know I couldve won this

2nd: I agree with Jawz

too small, too flat, too many ppl...poles and right angles, no rythym could get going.

I remember crashing (once again) in lap 22 and just wishing it was over. I think in those last few laps Dodgy and Mad passed me, I just didnt try anything anymore.
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was practising Hospital, the track frustrated me, but once I was in the race I didn't notice the flatness and the poles and quite enjoyed it. I think it's the difference between racing against the clock and racing against other people. It was a tight, technical circuit where you're constantly inches away from hitting something, and that makes for good racing imho.
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race

in practice this was my best track had a nice steady flow, decided to miss the second jump to the finish line and take the flat route, nothing could go wrong.
then when the race started first lap over the first jump not enough speed on the exit turtled onto the track below utter dismay.
restarted about a lap down got a nice rhythm going only to fall off same place on lap 23 gutted.

2nd race

just could'nt get a nice flow to this one, have one good lap and five bad ones.
not good when racing people of your standard, three laps down when you had all finished.
i think this is the only one i have finished though.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but once I was in the race I didn't notice the flatness and the poles and quite enjoyed it. I think it's the difference between racing against the clock and racing against other people.
Exact other way around for me ^^
McInSanE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked that track^^
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race: Well, started off as badly as it could - fell off on the first jump and turtled. Restarted and had a trotally uneventful race. was racing with DaCheese after he restarted for a while, then he dissapeared again... Ended up in 6th after restarting, and was very fortunate that the guys in charge had decided that people who fall off on the very first lap are allowed to restart. Didn't change the team points at all, with Maserati finishing 5th 6th and 7th, but I did kinda tak a point away from retoon in the driver standings (sorry!)

Second race: Well normally a flat technical track would suit me, but I think I only managed 6 clean laps in the whole race, with at least 4 cases of having to reverse to get out of a wall Sad Not happy with Putsku stealing my position on the last corner either :'(

LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

retoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just think every track is different once racing on it. i dont notice if i dont like the track or not i just try and get the best postion i can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dutchy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, glad to hear the race went well. If anyones got some replays to send me, so I can make a video thats cool. As many as you can too please. Also the Race Weekend #4 will be done in the next couple of days hopefully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: