Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Browser games...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Browser games... Reply with quote

So, what is your perfect browser game?

travian... civilisation sim with war and strategy
footy manager... duh
race manager... ie batracer
other strategy.. risc etc

what really hooks you in?
Tred
Duracell Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets see, hows about I just list what browser games I play atm, and let you lot decide Wink

Battrick - Cricket management game
Hattrick - Footy management game (yes I know it's simplistic etc, but I'm involved with the community [I play footy with some of the london managers during the summer])
BATRacer - motorsport simulation (using simulation loosely)
F1Time - motorsport simulation
Travian - (actually got into this through a whole host of Battrick players forming an alliance Wink)
Goodhockey - Ice hockey management *DO NOT PLAY THIS* it's cack, and the admin is lazy, I'm still there cos of a custom league I'm in with some friends, where we get to set the options Wink
Cities - RPG, doesn't take up much time, and you can store up action points. Constantly being added to, with a good community too Smile
Renaissance Kingdoms - RPG (not really sure why I play this, but I've kinda grown attached to my character "Ahrt Rydnor")
Weewar - Strategy game, turn based and tends to go very slowly. I only play games with 3 people on this, and we've got a kinda league going between us Razz
Fantasy Premier League - the premier league fantasy football, I'm cack at it though Razz

Right, thats enough of me showing how I've got too much free time, if anyone is interested in any of these I can post links.

Oh, of these, the one I spend the most time on is Battrick. Suppose thats the answer to Mads original post Razz
JawZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.powerchallenge.com - play football. fifa/pes style, its 3d, its actually very good imo

www.funkysnooker.com
www.funkypool.com - top down 2d snooker/pool games.

www.wulfram.com - not browser, but smallish client download, that sucked up alot of time over the years - it says ive got 2000+ hours played in game
Fox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Jaw Powerchelange is cool Cool
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.gameknot.com
It's this amazing game where you have 16 little pieces that are black or white and you can move them in different ways and the objective is to put the king in an awkward position wot 'e can't get out of. I think there's an Andrew Lloyd-Webber musical based on it.

OK it's chess, but this website is a great, feature-packed interpretation of it with proper rankings and wotnot. I am called coleporter there.
Medi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed up at www.chess.com yesterday to play it online with some people I know of another game.
In general, text-based games are fun, but they often get boring after a week play or so to me.
www.f1competition.com I played quite a bit (dutch version as well, and the creator also has a few other dutch games).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: