Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forza Horizon 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galahad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Forza Horizon 3 Reply with quote

Finally broke down and bought a console, Xbox One S. That game upscaled to 4k on a 55 inch 4k curved TV....

WOW!!!!! That game looks AMAZING! Shocked

Hope you all are doing well, life is good here. Daughter turned sweet 16 last Wednesday, finding myself in the passenger seat with her behind the wheel has provided lots of reflection of the years.
Joseph1960

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject: Forza Reply with quote

Well, seeing this was posted few years ago I guess you've already played Forza Horizon 4. The question is: have you seen how insanely good Forza Horizon 5 looks on the new consoles or a good PC? It's amazing! I love this series a lot!
kinod

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i admit that i still play in Forza - evey version. I really like this game and i will never get bored of it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: