Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't believe this ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MMMBat
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: I don't believe this .... Reply with quote

I guess I am a bit late to the party here, but I had not be on Steam recently. When I first logged into Steam this morning and saw the TM Stadium Beta and I thought to myself finally it is coming. The environment we all want to see again. I could not wait to dive in and see all the new features, and track editor. I was thinking about how much fun it would be to get back to some racing and track making. Would the track editor be total different, how about the cars, and graphic style? Was I bitterly disappointed when I got the game running. This is it… after all this time… really? Just a small graphic upgrade and nothing else?
Everything looks the same, just a bit better. The editor has all the same pieces. If there is anything new I did not see it. Even the non-track pieces look to be the same, blimps and crap. Unless there is some major changes before the release or after playing it a bit more, I find some new features I missed, I don’t think I will be downloading this one. I really can’t believe this is the best they could do after waiting so long….
Galahad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Bat Smile
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently you can import blocks that you make.....

otherwise extremely disappointing. I can't believe that many people will spend the time to create blocks or that they will load faultlessly but hey who knows.

Cheers
eyebo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New blocks from the developers are coming at release. Smile

The editor is actually quite a bit more powerful, especially with tools like macroblocks and the copy/paste tool.

You have to understand that while you might want to have seen huge changes, there are just as many people who do not want Stadium changed much at all, because it is the current blocks and the current gameplay that made it loved by so many millions of people.

The great thing about Stadium coming to ManiaPlanet is that it is now part of a game in active development. Even after it is out of beta, block updates and continued improvements are quite likely.

Canyon, the other TrackMania environment which is part of ManiaPlanet, has received 2 block updates since it's release in 2011. In mid-2012 we received some really great double road tunnel blocks, and in February 2013 we received redwood trees and new types of water blocks. These really improve what's possible with the scenery and gave the environment new life.

I have no doubt Stadium will receive the same love now that it has been brought into a modern platform.

Hope to see you guys on the track sometime!
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

really thats too funny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: