Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMē-GPs at Roots Rock Racing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YussuF

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: TMē-GPs at Roots Rock Racing Reply with quote

Hey Guys,
I found this german server organising GPs fortnightly and also starting a GP-Season in February 2012. Tonight I drove my first GP with them and it was quite fun, actually reminding of - sorry for mentioning - old RFR-races.
They're having quite a nice fuel-display and and a simple tire wear feature, with three different kind of pit stops ( 10 minutes fuel, 20 min. , 30 min. ) and drive one track per day lasting roughly 60 minutes on a F1-like Circuit.

A short qualifying before the race determines your starting position in the grid, but the track tonight was online for practice quite a long time before, so they had practiced like hell so it was hard for me to beat them this time. Laughing Got 8th in the end, with like 16 starters and 14 finishers - so you see, nice server, few ppl Evil or Very Mad , I thought I'd drop this here - perhaps one or two of you want to try it out Wink

more info here : http://rootsrockracing.forumo.de/portal.php

Seeyas on some track somewhere Smile

Edith : Oh, and if you find some opportunity somewhere to drive GP-like races ; PLEASE TELL ME, atm I'm totally addicted to TMē ! xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: