Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back to the future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galahad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Back to the future Reply with quote

Hello everyone, hope this post finds you all well. The weekend was somewhat of a trip down memory lane for me. Some of you here probably don’t know me and I was going to post a bit of an introduction but googling Servalot Online Racing led to many posts in different places that were very nice to read. I’ll let a track review post on TMX from CRJ handle my intro and say thanks man… it was nice to read.

“Hi SV, this has for a long time been used on Servalot Online Racing in the U.S., It's a fabulous track and we have had many excellent races over 4 laps, on this circuit ( Servalot is my home\favourite site, even though I live in the U.K. ,because it's Lap Racing). just saying thanks for a great piece of work ”

I have been playing different games since then and I will say that without a doubt, the crew that called Servalot home is my favorite group of people I have ever gamed with. Since then, I accidently blinked and my daughter is 11. That’s the bad news. The good news is she is turning out to be somewhat of a gamer in her own right. (Yes she has been through UT boot camp Ha Ha) She likes driving / racing games so I wanted to share something more than the little browser minigames on websites. So I installed TMNF on our pcs, played some lan time attack with her, introduced her to the track building tools and by Sunday afternoon she had validated her first laps track. TM will be a great game for us not only because of the racing, but also the creativity, puzzle / problem solving that goes along with building tracks. Apparently TM is going to be part of my life again for awhile.

Since we’re going into the holiday season spending time with friends and loved ones I had a thought. I’m sure most of you have moved on to other things and are probably not interested in playing regularly. But I thought about how much fun a SOR / MadLaps reunion might be at some point over the holidays. I would be happy to host if there’s any interest. Anyways, sorry for the novel, have been thinking about old friends, old times and thought I’d say hello. If there is any interest in a get together, please post up!
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say go for it?
im guessing tmf will have to be ployed.

Galahad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah tmf, the freebie from this page is what I installed.

http://trackmaniaforever.com/
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only the forums were a bit more lively, as this sounds like it'd be a bunch of fun.

(I'm only about a month late in my response... oops).
Dantski

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm around and would try to show up to anything thats organized/disorganized
Galahad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racermark tried to get on the server with the tmtp add favourites thing but was not able to do so unfortunately. I ran an rFactor server for awhile too, if I have time I'll try to get a demo server up in time for some New Year's weekend fun. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas Smile

** Well I guess now, rather than having playable but limited content, the demo now has full content but is only playable for an hour :/
Galahad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever played Race 07?
JawZ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh, bloody hard trying to drive using keyboard and doing my own gears at the same time - race injection to be precise

I finding the seat on wtcc servers the mosy keyboard friendly to drive Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: