Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

football manager 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: football manager 2011 Reply with quote

considering alot of us have it, we might aswell talk about it.

i guess first things first considering uits been out a while would be to talk about rememberable games/saves we have had, and to also talk about our current games Smile

DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Management chat!!
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody scrolls that far.

Dantski

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was playing a succession game of it over at realmsbeyond. 6 months a player with reports can really suck you down though and its kinda stalled.

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4699
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh, ive read threads on thedugout of around 6 ppl doing succession games, they seem okay to do Razz. tho i doubt id ever get involved. my fm mood often goes off the boil.

furthest game:
Stevenage 27/28 in epl.
been in epl since 18/19 highest finish is 6th.
honours since being here
erop league winners 2025
super cup runners up 2025
league cup winner 2024 and 2025
L2 runner up 2011

recent games
Morton in 14/15
currently in SPL just about to start 4th season in SPL
highest finish was 4th in my first season in SPL
last season i shockingly came 11th!
honours list
Div 1 winner 2011
scottish cup runners up 2013 and 2014
league cup runners up 2011 and 2014
Challnge cup won 2010

due to cup successes i get into europe, each year my european form gets better but league performance suffers >_< got to KO stages last season but finished 11th
have a nice 10m balance, which is wonderful to have

-----------
FC Etoile - Singapore
played a season and a half at this odd side in singapore - they only sign and play french players, stormed the singapore domestic scene, but they dont enter the asian chamions league or other continental cups, s gave up.

-----------
recently started a Rio Branco save, in brazils 3rd div and Arce state
Branco are the only controllable side in the small state of Arce in the forests of NW brazil.

I have played the state championship part of the season, 15 games without losing meant i won the state championship with ease, was suprised to see 50k prize money come my way

the 3rd div part of brazil is odd, I will be playing 8 games, in a group of 5 teams including self 1 team from each group is relegated, with top 2 from each group going into a playoffs, theres 4 groups in total

financially, i cant afford really to keep my current crop of players, so maybe forced to sell them all and rely heavily on the loan system, which i can have as many as i want! then when i reach Div 2 - start to sort out my own ways, as div2 has a proper league structure rather than this mickeymouse of a league!

hopefully I can play this quite long term, always had interest in playing in brazil but in previous fms, put off by the prospect of playing like 70 games a season due to states/leagues/domestic cup + continental should u get there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: