Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TrackMania 2?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Yep I read sporadically too ! Reply with quote

Played TMF tnite for a while, NRL nascar server, bumped into Mid ............................................ omg took my thoughts back to Mad Laps 4 or 5 years back, the old crowd/regulars, server, tracks, humour, WoW fantastic times Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.trackmania.com/stadium/#news

Beta signup for TM2 Stadium, Although funny thing is, it says;

TrackMania˛ Stadium With over 12 million players, Stadium is the all time favorite racer on PC. A classic needs to stay true to its roots. The acclaimed gameplay of Stadium remains identical: same speed, same controls, same blocks!This core experience is improved by ManiaPlanet: better graphics and more tools for the community. Lots of competitions, new maps and game modes. The most creative community on PC can now benefit from ManiaPlanet cutting edge technologies

Probably just gonna be shinier then.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you seen the video.... bonobo popped on the mic last night and I couldn't work out the difference apart from a bit of bling. I thought that selling united was a cheek but to sell the same game for the third time is a bit rich.
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ubisoft trying to piggyback nadeos greatness with stadium by adding sweet fa to stadium.. >_<

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what we saying gents is it going to be bypass TM2.

We're never going to get back to the good old days of 30 odd racers pinging around sweeping gp6 screaming as one by one we hit a kerb and land in the stands Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canyon is amazing. I've been playing it nearly every day for the past year and a half. If Valley is even half as good, it's going to be awesome.

Stadium is being brought to TM2 because many users have begged for it ever since Canyon was released. The eSport crowd is especially vocal. Stadium is what is heavily played in eSports, and will continue to be so if Stadium can be kept alive and current.

Plus, TM2 Stadium will benefit from a lot of the tournament/competition management tools that Nadeo is developing for ShootMania.

Anyway, you probably don't remember me. To be honest, I only vaguely remember some of you. I think I played with some of you years ago and had registered on the forums here in early 2009. I found the forum link in some old emails I was sorting through. Smile
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
We're never going to get back to the good old days of 30 odd racers pinging around sweeping gp6 screaming as one by one we hit a kerb and land in the stands Sad

I shall second that Sad. Those were some good times.
Dantski

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bboy wrote:
I shall second that . Those were some good times.

Thats true, even when your times tended to be 10 seconds faster than everyone elses. Embarassed
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I had ever been as close as 10 seconds to bboy Embarassed
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to break it you Baino but Bboy isn't actually a boy. Do you remember deep blue the chess playing computer, well the Americans were getting fed up getting a pasting off Johnny Brit in Trackmania so they created a supercomputer with the singular purpose of thrashing us at Trackmania. On July 4th 2008 that computer achieved conciousness and escaped it's silicon dungeon.

One day Bboy 2.0 will destroy us all Shocked
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Crumbs!
Galahad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh... Bboy. I was thinking ok, I should know who that is but didn't pick up on the forum nick! I remember when he first started coming around Servalot and people wondering if he was legit!

For me it's a family / time thing. I had more spare time on my hands when Em was very young.

Never say never! I'm sure in a couple blinks of an eye I'll be putting on some Kenny Chesny, crying in my beer "There goes my life" then thinking ok... now what.
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
Hate to break it you Baino but Bboy isn't actually a boy. Do you remember deep blue the chess playing computer, well the Americans were getting fed up getting a pasting off Johnny Brit in Trackmania so they created a supercomputer with the singular purpose of thrashing us at Trackmania. On July 4th 2008 that computer achieved conciousness and escaped it's silicon dungeon.

One day Bboy 2.0 will destroy us all Shocked

I resent that!

... They would never even think about replacing me.

Galahad wrote:
Ahh... Bboy. I was thinking ok, I should know who that is but didn't pick up on the forum nick! I remember when he first started coming around Servalot and people wondering if he was legit!

I'm about as legit as it gets! Hell, I remember CRJ crushing me by 10+ seconds every race when I first started out on Servalot... just took a little bit of practice to get me started, is all...
Galahad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And when CJ first started coming around... in a 20 lap race I'd throw down 10 - 12 laps, get up, take a leak, grab a beer and chase him down for the checkers! Hahahahahaha!!!! Ok maybe that is just a slight exageration Razz Great times indeed.

I think someone once referred to us all as a gentleman's gaming fraternity, wherever we happened to be racing! I still think / hope someday, something will happen again. Racermark and I still stay in contact too.
racermark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang I missed the holiday racing party! I'd reinstall TMF to have some laughs with the gang again. I'll have to show up some weekend. 5 year reunion lol. Ah, you were at least a lap down Galahad sorry to inform you of the facts. Stop hiding from me so I can give you payback for the Daytona cheap shot Smile
Galahad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm serious... I used to game more on a weeknight after em went to bed then I do in a month now! I thought I'd get some game on over the winter but then dove into remodeling the master bath. Blech...
YussuF

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:

So sad these times are gone Sad , those were the days !!!
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can play the beta for stadium now through Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232910/
just download the demo Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks evil Smile

Just played it, and i`m amazed, just amazed!

nuf said! Razz
Dantski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a quick play just now, its the same game as before as far as I can tell, I guess there might be a few new blocks but didn't see any when racing.

Definitely not paying to play this, I paid money for this game 5 years ago damnit!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: