Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Races 9 und 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Races 9 und 10 Reply with quote

R9

First 10 laps were easily the worst 10 I've driven in a season. 5 second shunt first lap, then a couple laps later after I'd got myself up to around 4th-5th I got flung in the air by a kerb (a very common theme ni this race) and went over the side of the track, just about managed to right myself. By the time I got back on I was dead last and 50 secs down.

7-8 laps later Sabre laps me right as I catch up to Spanky, then I hit the inside of the first corner and run into the little bit of grass on the outside, after 3-4 failed attempts my car finally climbed back onto the slightly raised track, that put me back another 50 secs.

After that Sabre caught up to lap me a 2nd time and I kept close behind him for a few laps which was nice. Then some lighter crashing occurred so didn't see him again. Last 10 laps went fairly well and was able to finally get myself out of last place and move up the order. At the start of the last lap was alongside DTM and got past him to finish 9th or 10th at the end.

Definitely reminded me of a handiloop race near the end.

R10

Made a good start and ran 3rd for some time before a mistake pushed me behind lavalle into 4th. Then I had one of my typical dull races not racing anyone until lavalle crashed around lap 22-23. After I got past him I was driving really well when suddenly for no reason I just didn't turn the car on a light bend and crashed on a virtual straight. Not too miffed though since I still got 4th which was a major improvement on the 1st race and last week Smile
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 9
started well, plodding along was doing better than ever, looked at placings 10th fighting it out with dan and steven wow, best result ever, then got to close to a wall in the fight to catch dan Crying or Very sad turtled Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

race 10
started well went into first halfway round, nobody with me though, nobody showing, kicked me, no connection reset, done about 19 laps not enough i think Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

one night a week its competitive racing and my net lets me down, every other day fine, damn you!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump da House.S9:

was 4, jones overtook me, crashed in lap 17/18, miksu came dangerously close when i made a salto at...somewhere..., but could keep the position, finished...5th.

9-GP-Two-Tracks-Two:

first good race for me, 4th in front of revo, then left the track at the big jump, was 15th when i came back. got back on 12th, crashed in lap 22 i guess, became 15th in the end.

Last edited by MPS-Reh on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 9: Had the lead a bit in the early laps after Sabre crashed a couple times, but quickly lost it since he was faster and I crashed repeatedly. Ended up spending most of the race alone in 2nd place.

Race 10: Started off in the lead, crashed a couple laps in and handed Sabre the lead, then he ended up crashing and handing it back. Spent the rest of the race in 1st, running at about the same pace as Sabre (the gap continually bounced between 1.5-2 seconds, for the most part). Somehow Sabre fell about 6 seconds back with about 5 to go, at which point I also crashed, bringing the gap back down to 4. Gap stayed between 3 and 4 secs until I crashed again on lap 24, bringing in back down to about 1. Sabre ended up falling back again on the final lap, won it by about 6 seconds.
C.o. Jones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R9: Had 3 crashes in the first 4-5 laps wich dropped me back to 19th and lost about 25 sec. When I got up to speed again climbed up to 4th and finished that way.

R10: Got away good but then became a bug magnet in the 9 laps I did, before bouncing into a cp and turtled. Worst race off the season so far for me.
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to install trackmania yesterday.

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: Really struggled with this one was a bit of a blur and couldn't keep up any speed, really need to drift it round a lot of the corners and was failing miserably. Came dead last but a finish is a finish.

2nd race: Did a lot better had a cracking battle with Fred for a few laps until he had a bit of an off lap then had another decent fight when I had a bit of an off lap, then Reh came to the party and he had a nightmare so I managed to stay ahead of him 12th which wasn't too shabby on a car wrecking circuit.

JawZ don't make me do a Bunsen on you, we can't get the wooden spoon this year Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for my absence guys. I didn't forget, but I had to attend to some unexpected stuff at short notice. I'll be back on the track next week.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
Apologies for my absence guys. I didn't forget, but I had to attend to some unexpected stuff at short notice. I'll be back on the track next week.

You missed out on GMR hill where Midders and Jonesy crashed out, you could have made it a team sport : Hit the CP
Sabre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Dan was talking about making it this season's team photo, seemed quite a nice idea Laughing
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkas
инфоинфо
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: