Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Races 3-4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Races 3-4 Reply with quote

Race 3: Spent the warm up trying to figure out how to go round the track in the correct way and also how to con mid to go wrong the way. Spent most of the race down about 23rd until people started crashing and I leapt defiantly to 15th then crashed 3 times in as many laps and dropped to 20th, crept back up to 18th by the end of the race. A finish is a finish though.

Race 4: Felt a bit more comfortable on this track even though it was an AndSome car breaker. Spent almost the entire race in 15th and that's where I finished, did briefly get up to 12th but had a couple of scary moments on the second last lap and felt finishing was more important than giving frenchy a beating.

Many thanks to Daniel San for doing the madmin.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3 - Had a great start and had a good lead until I binned it at the end of the first lap and was hoping for a restart (hey guys no restarts at all last night!). Anyway slowly made my way upto 5th, then went to 1st in one sector with people crashing/cutting.

Noticed Sabre was around 6-8 seconds behind in 5th and he caught up over the next 6-10 laps. He slowly pulled away and then I crashed on lap 24 driving left handed because my right hand was knackered. Way ahead of 3rd place though so I pootled along to 2nd.

R4 - Hold on I'll remember in a second....

Oh yeah, made a good start again and avoided chucking it in the wall. Ran behind Sabre for first 15 laps losing around 0.7 secs per lap. Then I started driving like a deranged Scottish megalomaniac and LaValle passed me (he was faster anyway) and came home 3rd.

I propose we introduce handiloops just for Sabre's benefit
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

screeeeeenz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9-Gp-Two-Tracks by DTM

suspended GP by andsome

my internet is finally working again so i had to play on my own computer, which is no more the newest. so
r3
no rhythm, failed a jump and turtled in lap <10
r4
finished the first lap as last, could make my way back on 8th and could get beechy in the end, finished 7th.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 3: Took an early lead through the first 2 laps, only for disaster to strike on lap3, as I went across the grass i clipped the pole and hit the side of the track, meaning I had to u-turn and this left me seemingly down and out in 10th. By lap7 or so I had reovertaken the likes of Cheese and had closed the gap on Dant to 8seconds. I kept up the pace and was back up with Dant 10laps later. I then took a slight lead only for Dant to crash meaning I had some breathing space. I made sure i didnt make any silly errors again and came across the line in 1st.

Race 4: Again, took an early lead, but this time I didn't make any real errors and I quickly built my lead to a good amount. From about Lap18 onwards, I decided I had a big enough lead to stop pushing hard and to just drive more safely to the finish, which I did, resulting in another win.

2nd week in a row that only 2 Penske drivers have turned up, hopefully next time we will have a full house Laughing
C.o. Jones

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3: Got away well, had a good pace goin' after awhile found myself in the lead. Then after a few laps got bugged (nearly turtled) wich got me a bit scared. From then on I drove safely taking no risks and got over the finish in 3rd.

R4: Had a great race with tomppa for three quarters of the race, then had a drop dead landing lost my rythm, crashed but managed to get in 5th.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 3
Had a great start by crashing and knocking myself to 25th, pulled back to 11th and couldn`t get any sort of line, (prob due to stress about massive cut) then around lap 21 had an epic battle between Tred and C3B, just managed to beat them on the last lap, and sadly saw Tred plant the finish, bad luck.

Race 4
Same great start, couldn`t get any speed up and just sat in a position (can`t remember) not making any ground until lap 20, but, by then, it was too late Crying or Very sad
Friday

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabre wrote:
2nd week in a row that only 2 Penske drivers have turned up, hopefully next time we will have a full house Laughing

That was my debut in MAD LAPS GP, because I was in Rome last week. Tanks all again for moving to Wednesday!!

I had a good premiere, Friday 13th at finish line in Race 3 Laughing , but Race 4...well...nothing.....

Looking forward to Penske Full House Twisted Evil
DaCheese

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 3: I somehow managed to work out the correct route fairly early on in practice, so I got plenty of laps in beforehand. Set off at a reasonable pace, dropping down the field at the start as normal, but not losing as many places as I usually do. Other drivers started making mistakes pretty soon, and although I don't think I was especially quick, I managed to be consistent and take advantage of their misfortune. Even so, I don't know where the 5th place came from. Pleased would be an understatement Smile .

Race 4: On a typical AndSome track, driving quickly isn't the key to a good result, staying on the track is! This was no different to usual, and featured several pitfalls for the careless driver. Through some more early mistakes from other drivers, I soon established a top 10 position, but somewhere between 10 to 15 laps in I was caught by the Tyrrell guys and Skinbob. Cue an intense scrap for the bottom end of the top 10; by about lap 18, I didn't think I'd be able to keep their exhausts in sight much longer, but somehow I managed to keep pace and pass Skinbob and Yussuf. Annoyingly, I made a mistake somewhere on the last lap that allowed Skinbob to nip through on one of the final corners (just like my battle with Quetzal last week Evil or Very Mad ). Happy with 10th though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really is there any need for that pic Rolling Eyes
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabre wrote:

Huh?? Question
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Sabre wrote:

Huh?? Question

huh huh?? Question
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someones editted his post, and removed his huge arse avatar in the process, who ever it was, love you.

mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabre wrote:

this is rather a pleasant reply, can think of a few people in the past that would have smashed their pc up, rage quitters and avatar fitters Laughing
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: