Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MadLaps GP Season 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thro

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: MadLaps GP Season 8 Reply with quote

I'd just like to thank everyone involved in the Mad Laps GP,
especially Baino for his awesome work on the gp car skins along with all the map makers.

I found the GP to be alot of fun, and there were certainly some interesting race battles here and there.

I guess I should make a comment about revo winning, but err, I cant be fudged.

So yeah, Thank You to all that took part or assisted with the Mad Laps GP.
beechus

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. Great work again on skins baino much appreciated . Dan on basically all the tracks llol . plus the odd one from mark cheese and jones lol

great season much enjoyed .. and thanks to moldo for the scoring Smile wouldn't mind seeing the end results tho Wink
Dantski

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep its always fun, even when you're on your roof

thanks dan/cheese/mark/jones........

err thanks everyone for contributing Cool

oh yeah and congrats revo *cough* git *cough* on winning!
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
oh yeah and congrats revo *cough* git *cough* on winning!

You do realise that secret underhand highly illegal pre contract ripped up agreement was contingent on you winning season 8. We don't like failure at SpankyTech other than my own displays of it.

Congratulations Revo did anyone tell you that there is no prize for first place though, just don't want you getting your hopes up Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:

Congratulations Revo did anyone tell you that there is no prize for first place though, just don't want you getting your hopes up Very Happy

Awwww shucks, and here I was hoping for a sweet prize, maybe a box of heart shaped chocolates...and a trip to Top Gear studios. where Jeremy would crown me the king of Denim.

Even without the prize, I do have to say that this was a really great tournament, maybe some hick-ups at the start of it, but that was mainly due to my noobiness of the cup.

What comes to my win, I am more than suprised about it.
As the cup started my goal was to get as much pts for pG Tips as possible, and maybe, just maybe try to fight my way to top 5. But winning both just blows my mind. Shocked

I know many dislike the fact that our 3rd driver, Miksu, was so good, but hand to God, we had no idea he would improve so much in such little time.

But anyways, GGA and a special thanks to the admins for a great tourney!

p.s. Dantski, damn shame that you had such bad luck ( noob Laughing ) in the second to last match, I was hoping for a hardcore final against you. Twisted Evil
Miksujee

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tournament, it was great fun Smile
And grats to revo and our team for the win!

Btw, is it allowed to reconnect to the game after it has started (after retiring for example) and then continue the race for points? That pretty much decides if I'm going to place 4th or 5th Very Happy
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Baino Cheese DTM whoever helped and everyone for racing Smile fun season
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miksujee wrote:
Btw, is it allowed to reconnect to the game after it has started (after retiring for example) and then continue the race for points? That pretty much decides if I'm going to place 4th or 5th Very Happy

That's ok Miksu, we have allowed that in the past both to players who unavoidably disconnect and who turtle in the first couple of laps.

Skin by Baino
Munkhi

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the stats Moldo, thanks for the skins Baino, and thanks to the admins who made this a smoothly run season Cool

xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: