Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP Academy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: GP Academy Reply with quote

Thro asked me to put up a 15-lapper last night ( he chose 'Hawaii', gotta love his ambition), all taking part: thanks for the win guys Surprised
Anyways, for anyone else feeling rusty after the close season, I'll be putting another one up tonight and most nights at 8pm GMT, respawns off so bring your best GP head.
I'll repeat the exercise with another track at 8:30 if there's enough demand.

Skin by Baino
YussuF

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds nice Very Happy

8 pm GMT - that's 9 pm for me...correct me if I'm wrong. I'll try to be there Cool

edit: guess I won't make it tonight Sad stupid friends of mine Confused I'll keep an eye on the clock

Last edited by YussuF on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, good work Smile
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got to love his Devotion Wink
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark-s wrote:

nudge, nudge eh?
I thought I'd use tracks from S1+2, pre-Forever that is, which were created for no-respawn racing, and Forever tracks from seasons where respawning was disabled.
@Yuss, that's right with the time bud.

Skin by Baino
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
mark-s wrote:

nudge, nudge eh?

Laughing how dare you Laughing
trying to bribe the ref Wink

i have a track still from s2 not seen on the server for ages think it's dissappeared short 'n' sweet but down to you guv
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mark, Short n Sweet is one which won't upload any more.
Hope you enjoyed the CRJ127 theme though, with two screamers like Ca Demanage and Rosso Korsa. I'll keep the themes going, we've got some rarely-seen tracks from MMMBat and DaMadman I'd like to put out in pairs and others of yours for example which will give us plenty to chew on.
I learned a lot from this session, like I can't keep the speed up for a full GP anymore with my ancient tendons - must practice relaxing my deathgrip on the keyboard and settle for a pace which will see me to the Finish.
The Academy resumes tomorrow, Mad time, Mad place Wink

Skin by Baino
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was a good night mid, only a handful of racers was nice as well.
nice when i was up the front of the pack, wall rub then i am at the back.
but that shows good Consistency from everybody else there.
can't make it tonight Crying or Very sad
might be able to get on later though
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of a wee practice event tonight or at the very least getting everyone on the server to have some races?
Bonobo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah guys, i'd like some practice tonight, need to do some eye stamina training, 20 laps?, still need to build my automatic eye-drop machine, it's built, just need to get the timing of the drops sorted, keep getting soaked Razz
beechus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes me too !
Sabre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im up for this ^^
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good call guys, I'll be on with an easy attitude Very Happy

Skin by Baino
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good turnout Monday night for the extended warmup, thanks all for showing
and good luck in the Real Thing tonight Smile

Skin by Baino
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: