Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Look Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: New Look Website Reply with quote

ok It's been ages in coming but I've finally rejigged some of the graphics to make it more acceptable. I've also adjusted the content to fit in with this sites darker side.... ie it's not just used for these forums but is increasingly important for business customers who erm really should see a more business like approach if they by accident arrive at the home page instead of their access panels and pages. Hopefully that explains it. Cheers
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just had a message from the OS on this comp at work warning about non-matching Security Certificate at this address.

Skin by Baino
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you doing viewing mad forums at work Middenrat ...... tut tut Laughing
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: New Look Website Reply with quote

mad wrote:
ok It's been ages in coming but I've finally rejigged some of the graphics to make it more acceptable. I've also adjusted the content to fit in with this sites darker side.... ie it's not just used for these forums but is increasingly important for business customers who erm really should see a more business like approach if they by accident arrive at the home page instead of their access panels and pages. Hopefully that explains it. Cheers

Ehm your customers may see the forums Shocked

Right boys best behaviour we don't want Mr Mad giving his customers the impression he plays games all day.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: New Look Website Reply with quote

Spanky_McCoy wrote:
mad wrote:

Ehm your customers may see the forums Shocked

Right boys best behaviour we don't want Mr Mad giving his customers the impression he plays games all day.

who is the mad person anyway?

mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mid I think the date on your computer was wrong.. shoreforums has an SSL certificate which was due to run out on the 4th... I renewed it and replaced it yesterday. You can browse these forums in complete security using a fully paid for SSL certificate Smile This is not your usual forums.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah-hah, that would make a lot of sense, that PC always has a 'moment' around midnight (in more than one timezone lol).

Skin by Baino
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad wrote:
This is not your usual forums.

Got that right! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> News & Information All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: