Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you can get on a server, and dont keep getting booted by punkbuster along with all the others like myself Mad

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Iffe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve I only had that prop the first time I tried to join a server.

Then I re-downloaded PB from evenbalance.com
and updated BBC2 files.

But I read that the beta version could be causing the props.
Well you probably know - but they recommend that you uninstall the beta.
And then update PB again after that.

Good luck - hope you are back in game soon.
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did all that no difference......not happy Crying or Very sad

JawZ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes if ea servers go down
and come back shortly
pb kicks for init, not sure why
[the solution for this is a reboot of server (so its out of our hands Sad I am getting to know one server admin, may get his contact info soon.
but his server doesnt seem to suffer from the pb issues (yet) , think he turned pb off too tho.

there are 2 downsides to this server
is based in chicago
is hardcore

its name so you can hunt for it if need be
[NB] HC Tactical Realism {Chicago #1}

but is kinda fun while everyone else struggles, he does advertise the fact it doesnt suffer around (hence how i came across it). so it does seem to fill up fast after servers come backup , hopefully they dont go down daily.

but having said this even when bf2 was relesed it had issues for first 3 weeks (only going by what ive read)

just to my knowledge of when the servers have been down and had pb issues upon return
ea servers went down at sunday 430am gmt for 20 mins
and sunday 730pm for over 1hr

steve login to xfire more Razz me and evil keep playing together!, hell we even got Webz to join us Very Happy

evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
Hope you can get on a server, and dont keep getting booted by punkbuster along with all the others like myself Mad

i kept getting kicked for pbclient and then no packet flow yesterday and have had a few teething problems getting online the first couple of days but all is well today

Iffe wrote:

Here I am beeing a medic - but to what use.....

Cu in game some day perhaps - name "Iffe" like in TM Smile

i've added you Iffe, hope you don't mind Smile also, when you get the defib you rack up lots of points as the medic Wink

anyone else playing my name is "evilh0mer76"
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was playing this last night but I don't think my onboard sound is coping as there was a fairly high pitched whine (not the wife) while I played which I thought was interference from the graphics card.

Can anyone recommend a sound card?.
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent one too iffe my login is GENSTORES Cool

Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to FPS Chat Forum

Skin by Baino
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks MID the tidy Laughing

Iffe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil_homer wrote:
i've added you Iffe, hope you don't mind Smile also, when you get the defib you rack up lots of points as the medic Wink
anyone else playing my name is "evilh0mer76"

sosteve wrote:
I've sent one too iffe my login is GENSTORES

Ty guys - I'll find and accept next time I open the game Smile
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR STEVE

iprolly has a lower res than you?

evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy kill Smile

JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was testing fraps, in empty server (need a vid cap thing that dont pwn my performance) Sad

was very choppy ingame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFwUQXduOdI

JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another stats sig that i can use, bit more info displayed.

xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> FPS Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: