Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 7 Results!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz to Dantski with his 3rd win and 2nd in a row Smile

Also congrats to Reh and Voices for the podium, unlucky Bboy for missing it by 1 point ^^

Archive will be updated this week
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Cheers for Moldo Very Happy
Thanks, Timekeeper, for the usual excellent job!

Skin by Baino
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be my best GP season yet! Helps that I got to preview the tracks I suppose. Congratulations and a big thank you to all GMR and MV drivers, and I'd like to say well done to the guys at Tyrrell who put up a superb fight all season and successfully got in the way of a 1-2 for the teams with the green cars Very Happy .

I'd like to thank:

• Spanky for his help with running things.
  • Mad for getting onto Eek's case when the server was refusing to run new tracks, and for getting it back up on the one or two occasions it's played up since.
  • Dan for tracks at short notice.
  • Moldo for doing the scores, top notch as usual.
  • Reh and the guys at MPS who pay for their servers for bailing us out when I couldn't face putting up more old tracks.
  • Everyone who sent me tracks, whether they were raced or not. If they weren't, perhaps post them in Tracks or contact me about the possibility of using them next time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

I'm made up. Managed to get into the top 10 for my first gp season, i was targeting the top 15 so to come 8th is not really what i expected. And team Gits came 3rd in the overall standings!

Cant wait for the next season!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Git were 7th Skin... big thanks to Carlo and yourself....Well Done Very Happy

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 GMR MV 606
2 Tyrrell 540
3 GMR 517
4 Preparation H 497
5 SpankyTech Hustler 462
6 SpankyTech MD2020 392
7 The Gits 339
8 KMT 325
9 Team March 315
10 HM Young Offenders 290
11 Mercedes Tenz 252
12 Minardi 168

Don't think Moldo sorted the totals after he worked them out but thats the final standings.
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like I accidentally sorted them on alphabetical order .. hehe .. Embarassed

Sorry, its fixed now Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh!

Oh well 7th is still quite good. It's the taking part that counts. Gotta say every time tuesday came around it was a bit happier lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: