Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mad Laps Touring Cars Championship
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Friday

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moldo and me take the Ford V8 Supercars Ingall, if it's still avaiable.

Any rules like respawning-things?

(obviously the best car around http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/car.php?id=1497 Cool edit by moldo ;p)
Dantski

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump!

Be there tonight at 8.30 or be square!
DaCheese

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8:30 start is it? Right then, no polygonalness for me!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for language, frustration kicking in

GG's all
Dantski

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Showing up 45 mins late today was almost as heroic as hitting enter during last gp season.

The one I was there for was a close race! 2 secs covering the top 4 most of the race, 2 secs for the top 3 at end. (guess elano stopped to admire the scenery?)
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really fun races tonight for my MTCC debut. Look forward to next weeks adventures!
StevieM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG's all Smile
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StevieM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very enjoyable season, lets have another one Exclamation

And grats to Dant on the season win Smile
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If season 7 goes well and people all behave nicely I'll do a second MTCC short season after new year.

Any ideas for ways to jazz it up or change the format let me know. I was thinking of chucking in tyre changes for example (obviously Matt won't like that)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spanky wrote:
I was thinking of chucking in tyre changes for example (obviously Matt won't like that)

He'll just drive a robin reliant if you do that!

I'm not sure how you'd want to implement it though, forcing drivers to go down a pitlane (say 10-15 secs long, tight and twisty) is one way which I've seen and liked.

Would be great if you could somehow create a 10-15 lap checkpoint so you have to go through the checkpoint in the pitlane once or your race doesn't end after crossing the finish.

As for other changes, I'd like to see us do a sprint race (5 laps?) and a longer race (15 laps?) each week.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
Spanky wrote:
I was thinking of chucking in tyre changes for example (obviously Matt won't like that)

I'm not sure how you'd want to implement it though, forcing drivers to go down a pitlane (say 10-15 secs long, tight and twisty) is one way which I've seen and liked.

As for other changes, I'd like to see us do a sprint race (5 laps?) and a longer race (15 laps?) each week.

Yeah the twisty pit lane was the idea I was going for, not sure how to set the options to get the tyres to go off after so many laps like I've raced on a couple of yank servers.

I did think about doing a sprint race and a longer race but make it 8 and 20. Only thing is I have to change the server settings between races to do that and some folks might not like the delays.
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could validate the track for 8 and 20 laps? Razz
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been on servers before on ten lap races where theres a fuel gauge, miss pitting and the screen fades to black and its race over
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Reh does for the marathon races Very Happy
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah there are a few around like that. I've never tried doing it and not sure I have the patience to dither about getting it right but I could be pursuaded... Rolling Eyes

And unlike the thicko's who make those tracks, I'd put a finish line in the pits so it doesnt have to end before the s/f line Cool
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for pit stop races the respawn has to be disabled, because after restarting the "fuel"-mediatracker-group starts from zero...
though, if the screen gets dark, there is the problem of driving in the dark...depending on the length of the pit stop darkness each drivers pit stop time would vary a bit (which not necessarily has to be bad).
xaniel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

любв837.7ReprBettАпинЛысоWillЛазуGigiGonzEmilGregDash
ТараАртиСотнKennПрозBattRoseколоручкVintАкатЧернконк
ClanRobeСодеуволЧехоJoneпольвремОстрRecoЛезиJackLaco
языкSkinDisnCocoTescYoghFeelДичеSinfPushJeweSisiEnig
СтанTomoПАТеРыкоиллюперитканRichMichAdioAdioПетеQuik
мелоPriyСамаОлефPaulначиГДБоГусеАнтадоклистоRondHarr
УказNasoменяГейрмузеYasuNasoZoneдругXVIIZoneModoZone
ЖеляГариZoneпоэтэкспMarvLoveSideФирсZoneFlowСалгАлек
Медврасснебемышл3226ПастИллюСтра1450BrenJoseZoneKuta
NighCitiхороAgneTekaFirsвторSonyзвезязыкPampРоссШаба
БычкLikeрабоПудрNISSскламозгLatiBrigкомпКитапредскла
волоязыкInteСкриМалиSolaPhilPhilStyxGourРодиПышкЛитР
ЛитРBKWIЛитРВитаRobeЛитРзавеРогиотстВезаHowaКренПола
СмирErne(192москБлинEinmPascDefoFant(ВедКозлSimoжела
StubсамоиздадостученучитзадаReunНизоJeweвозрНовиСимо
ПечаУшакWinaустрЖукоWindRobeнеотЗориLarsCitiCitiCiti
сохржизнМолоДорописаИванStudСолоДаниНефеуважТкачtuchkas
TintСанк
xaniel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: