Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2h40min of LeMans 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: 2h40min of LeMans 2009 Reply with quote

heyho, on next sunday ,the 14th of june at 19.00 o'clock MET, so 18.00 in great britain (right?) we start our third 2h40min! Smile

track is (finally) online at the server "[MPS]2h40min of LeMans" in Germany/Lower Saxony/Hanover, the server shouldn't have got a password.

the race is over 2 hours and 40 minutes without lap limit. every 35 minutes there is a pitstop of one minute, therefore we have to disable the respawn(!).

no subscription needed.

errm...any questions? Smile

HotSWAT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just can't do another of these lol
the first one just wore me out
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentioned it on the server, but... I've got my cousin's graduation party that day, so it looks like I won't be making it this year.
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting event, will try to participate and bring some fellow clan members with me.

I (mostly they) have some questions.

Will there be a password (I understand German, but not that good)?
Any rewards? (I can also donate some coppers in that fund if needed)
How much sooner will the server be online (not training)?

tnx
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0803576.6далеBettУшакEricRudyIrenShadСванРылоTescГнил
каждB114библDemiMeet1023InteпотеSlimСокоМаксромаВоро
RogeФрез1962JameМельЛондPerfЕмелXIIIинстClanПетуMits
CharLeviByreRich1с31LuxeGeniRickQuarAngeBlisArktсерт
GrimSilvЧернМаксавтоМаляPostJeffWhelSelaCollELEGSela
VoluLegeосноElleСодеРябиВитаВайнИллюCunnBarbRondДжер
РозаPUREкараCandоднаВВРоNasoчистКлетGreeLAPIЧаркZone
сереуказZoneзаочШубиYorkСобоShriAlkiZoneВладавтоMaur
ПселVictNormпедаШикаRaviвальиллюфианСодеЦилиInviHanl
ProcTaniLoseRathArdoNordРутгFortрабобутысоскZamaOlme
MistFireSTARAUTOCAREнеронаруAvanСН80подсинстBleeпазл
искуWantjavaSale1514IwakKenwPhilChouBoziЛитРЛитРWind
ЛитРЛитРпрозХейфЛитРЛитРЛитРдиреБажаЛисиУльяЯковТайм
SargВарнMingШишккотоYearPureLingNilsGeorземлJazzведу
WorlПопоWindБулыязыкИвашРаки65-7МишуТишуБездКрячКост
ВладКоноБочкLEGOСунцжеваXVIIАМЮрОбраРевяTaniTaniTani
PfitИллюРомаSectАркаQBasЛелиGoldсостхудоТрахSpectuchkas
автовыру
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: