Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S6 3&4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: S6 3&4 Reply with quote

Race one: Nice to see a dirty one back! Serious bugs though and despite not being able to see the other opponents on the track, the timing monitor was telling me that it was a close one...and so were Voices and Rail! Evil or Very Mad However on lap 20 they proved useful by saying that there was a good battle for 8th...I was in 8th so I pressed tab and got a shock. I then put me foot down and managed to hold on to it Smile

Race two: Was my track which helped. Decided to switch off chat (cant think why!) and found that I couldnt see anything once that was off but stuck with it and just kept the pace up. Didnt even know what lap I was on and with 5 laps to go I started to feel the end was in sight. Crossed the line and found that I'd beaten Bonobo to 5th by less than half a second and had one bump on the first corner as the only drama to beset my race! (Think I did better than Mid who sounded like he had some fun) Hope people liked the track.
Bonobo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah pretty much the same for me matt but the 1st race started off well for me then i just started slipping further and further back till lap 17 or 18 (84/125 CP's i think) and I turteld it, really peeved off with myseldf for that one, was managing to keep 11th too, but 84 out of 125 cp's probably makes me pointless for this race

Race 2 went much better, I turned opponents off so I had no distractions but kept seeing matt's name appear before me and after me time and time again on the counter so guessed i had a big race on me hands lol, ended up 6th, so chuffed with that
Dantski

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race - Made a rubbish start after getting the fastest 'qualifying' lap. Was stuck 3 secs behind the leader for virtually all 25 laps and my consistency allowed me to pass Reh + Bboy. Found it difficult to achieve good exit speeds on landings otherwise I felt I could've given swat something more to do. Very happy with 2nd on a dirt track

This race shouldn't have been 25 laps, far too long

2nd race - Again an average start and for a few laps me and swat had a good race behind Bboy, then I clipped a wall and they both zoomed off. Hit one more wall and finished 15 secs down on 1st which was pretty disappointing. Seeing Voices finish cheered me up though!

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to sulk Wink
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Not the greatest start, but I kept up with the front 4 or 5, then Swat and I seemed to break away from the rest for about 4-5 laps with the occasional battle. Managed to lead for maybe 30 seconds at the most before smashing a checkpoint and falling to 4th. Ran 4th until near the end when Reh crashed and I was able to take and hold onto 3rd.

Race 2: Had an ideal start, with about half a second lead over 2nd after one lap. Only real mistake came around lap 15 and cost me a couple seconds on my lead, nothing big. Rest of the race was smooth sailing, bringing about a nice end to Swat's winning streak.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1, was in the top 10 for a while, then started making stupid mistakes, Flipped off a landing and turtled.

Race 2, Was running in 7th, battling with Cheese and Matt, then Cheese distracted me on vent by talking about boobs (don`t tell his mum) and i hit a wall, knocked me back to 11th.
Voices
KCMG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For races 1-4

Race 1 : No comment
Race 2 : No comment
Race 3 : See above (6th Career dnf. 3rd this season)

Race 4 : Having failed to do 10 laps so far (btw is that a record 9 laps in 3 races?). I was going to finish .... no matter how slowly i went. Took everything gentlely made sure i made every jump, never went near any edge and on many occasions backed way out of the throttle just because i might have 1 time in 100 crashed out. Kept it steady pleased to be back in the points for the 1st time in 4 races and back in the top 10 for the 1st time in 5 races. Will move up from 33rd in the table and hopefully see GMR MV get off the bottom of the teams table. Well nice to finally to have some points on the board, 1st of many hopefully Very Happy .
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race - DNF
2nd race - DNS
YussuF

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first race : didnt expect much, cuz I'm normally no good at dirt but flowed well and after several laps got stuck in about 10th with Dan and Matt in front and Squeeze in back of me.
While the git turtled in lap 18 or so I stayed behind Matt for all the time , I think between lap 10 and the end there were no 30 seconds in which I didn't see the back of that Aston Fartin of Matt .
In lap 21 Middenrat rushed to me but failed at a tight corner which took him behind Squeeze, who was hunting me til lap 23. Squeeze and me had an awesome fight til the end which I managed to win by about 0.1 seconds - lucky me.

second race : After that long first one the tarmac looked quite nice and I thought to do quite well. The laps til my crash went like that - got 6th pretty fast after start with Reh - out of sight - in front of me and Matt - seemed to be far away as well - in my back .
In lap ~9 I went too fast in the twisted corner and messed up the jump right in front of the fast area of the track.

Not quite a good evening for Tyrrell, but great fun as always - gg's Very Happy
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race:
i screwed up 1 corner before voices on lap 3 Razz

2nd race
I was going quite around 9th till lap 20 then i hit the concrete bit, managed to get back on the track but lost 20 secs and dropped down to bout 13th or 14th, where i finished Sad

Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: Decided to play it safe and get round since my warmups were terrible. Went round with belial most of the race and decided to try and catch him with 3 to go then changed my mind when I hit the low bridge on lap 24.

2nd: Turned off the HUD so had absolutely no idea where I was, then Cheese started talking about breasts and I got distracted and let 2 people by me. Finished 15th.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race - not a dirt fan and was low down in 8th - 12th spot for the first few laps, then people ahead of me crashed out and I overtook two people I think, ended up finishing 6th.

2nd race - more like it... intense battle with reh for 4th which I enjoyed, noobed on the final lap with a small crash but i was literally 10 seconds ahead of 5th place so it didnt matter much. Finished 4th
debs69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: YESSSSSSSSS i finaly finished Very Happy, very enjoyable indeed.
2nd race: i'd rather not talk about it :/ lol. Who put that wall there!?!?
roll on next week!!!
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race - i did quite good on warm ups, so i was confident about this one. And i also like dirt and controlled sliding. Did have some bugs, which nearly crashed me 3 or 4 times, but managed to get out. First lap or two was chaos, dont know where i was, from lap 5 till the end i was on 5th place, was a bit scared when someone is going to pass me, but fortunately noone did. Finished on 5th with ~20 secs after 1st and just that much before 6th.

2nd race - start with a wall bang, which got me to last place, did fight my way up to about 25th, than crashed just before that jump and decided to take it safe and jump down on that road. Was too short and landed before the road. Took me almost 2 minutes to decide to jump on the grass and fool around a little. Than i found there was a recovery point and continued racing 3 minutes behind leaders. I passed few, who were a lap or two in front, so that didn't really changed my finishing position. Ended on 19th (i think) with inches behind 18th, just a CP or two before finish.

Great first race for Tyrell, second was not so good Laughing
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crahed out on lap 24 first race

Crashed out 1st lap on second due to cheeses underhand tactics of continually talking about breasts on vent , still sulking Sad

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Race. Turned up a minute late and in my rush to get going hit enter and went straight to spec mode so jumped out and restarted. With no warm up cruised round for 7 laps trying to learn the track and then Matt appeared trying to lap me so I thought time to get a wriggle on and proceeded to flip the car. Race over Sad

2nd Race. Yes there's a warm up I'm going going to do well here. Very Happy Race starts cruise around plenty of time to make up positions just need to get into the groove. Then there's a knock at the door no worry's I thought other half's been to the gym she let herself in 20 seconds later she's not come through the door Confused nip off to check the door it's the tesco man. Crying or Very sad So unload the the shopping rush back thinking all I have to do is get to 80% distance and i'll get some points which was just about doable. So start pushing hard and run out of talent bang hit a wall and flip the car. Race over. Sad

Well all I can say is next week can't come quick enough and well done to all that finished.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Dirt. Struggled from the word go, losing time like a political party loses MPs during an expenses scandal Twisted Evil . Wasn't a big fan of this track, somehow it seemed nasty even for dirt, and there was no dramatic shakeup in finishing positions I'm inclined to suggest that dirt should not feature in GP seasons in future.

Race 2: After following Dant in warmup the wide bit made sense and I worked out how to tackle this track. Nice work Matt Smile . I managed to keep up a reasonable pace but lost time on two occasions from accidentally trying to go over that lip on the entry to the final corner and whacking the wall, the latter being entirely unrelated to breasts and just after laughing at Dan's incident a few laps earlier. My fault entirely as it's not exactly hard to miss the lip, especially if you slide into that section. Can't quite remember where I finished but I wasn't unhappy with it. If it was 7th, and I think it was looking at Dant's point allocation system, excellent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

побе557.3ВверBettMuffЗыкоPaulJackZhanFranШумаYorkXVII
КедрявлеКамбStanBarbЗолоTescпредMessBaniКожеРосс4CS2
Fisk1962БрейиздаHansЛиндPremКульMichСпирИмерAutrLevi
затрИстрAutrInduTescсертBestDavePushFRANShorIronМака
XVIINikiAlbeTrumWorlFLC-апреToscRichNikiчитаWarhSela
SelaDylaAlfrпредMiguЩербXIIIКравМинвэнциAnubRondСоде
ЗамоPUREZoneобщекинепокоASASчистXXVIсереZoneSupeZone
diamболгZoneавтоФеодрелиNaraCharTiboZoneXVIIФлюсЛурь
ШахаПарлMircМерпнаукJansСемеСоде01-1КогоСелиСергXVII
MonoTaniпереmailTripArdoБирюBarbФорммодеLE12АртиGigl
ZENIIntrSTARPROTPHANтехнThisOrchПольпазлязыкшерскарт
КитаMOXIEnglWindMistIwakSupePhilDefiChoiЛитРТанаЛитР
SofiЛитРЛитРЛитРRambЛитРКудиЯнпоMartГаркSennВиноДрон
ФурсКрисавтоSexu(ФауSweeGaryэкзаHereпостТокасексToni
куль(ведNelwСомиМалыавтоКова125-CarlGiulEricавтоКузн
течерок-ПрудВиноСинястихМакмКравЦатуКалиTaniTaniTani
FedeвозрдисккампDownЕпанНемцOlivавтоLarsДмитDeintuchkas
БежеJack
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: