Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S6 opener!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantski

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: S6 opener! Reply with quote

Race 1

Saw warmup on right of screen, went backwards at start. Everyone steamed off so I asked whether the race was real or not, with no answers I just had to start 20 secs down.

Drove decently without major incident, got 2nd because stevie fell off/flipped.

Race 2

Not so quick on this one, got a decent start and was comfortable in 3rd until I got thrown to the left (landing bug unfortunately) just before the start finish and hit the checkpoint and rolled over.

On the plus side debs was our highest finisher!

good races Smile
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left Key?: tumbled down the field in the first few corners, making an awful start. Not quite sure what was happening to a lot of other drivers because I soon started gaining places pretty quickly. Got to 2nd or 3rd, I forget which, then came under attack from the Aston Fartin of Matt. Cue an epic battle for position which Reh later joined. I forget who came where in the end but I 'm very pleased with my 4th place.

Unnamed: Didn't go quite so well. i was quick(ish) out of the first set of corners in practise so was confident of my ability to get a good start. Other drivers...got better starts, putting me in about 12th. Struggled to make up places, passing two and benefitting from crashes in front of me (bad luck Stevie). 8th; I'm happy with top 10s and wouldn't be able to complain anyway considering early season 5 was a disaster for me.

Well done all and congrats Swat for taking both wins!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I enjoyed my GP debut... didnt expect to do well in all honesty

race 1... was in 3rd in final lap, decided to ease off to ensure no noob mistakes, and what happens cause of that? like a noob I took the final sliding corner too slow and noslid into the barrier and flipped over, doh.

race 2... was miles behind swat, but still placed second... took it easy the first few laps and was around 5th place til I settled down and had an epic battle with reh for about 5 laps before i pulled into 3rd around lap 13/14, unfortunately my team mate crashed in 1st, so it was up to me to get benneton some points which shockingly i managed lol

had fun... see you all next tues Wink
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Got off to a great start in 2nd behind Swat and after a couple of laps got fed up with cars jumping about as I fought them so turned opps off. Then had to watch times and Cheese kept popping in and out of the list of people ahead so gave him a few friends farts eventhough I couldnt see him.

Just as I started lap 24 I clipped the wall and lost the 5 seconds which would cost me 3rd place to Reh and Cheese at the finish so I ended up 5th...but pleased!

Race 2: Once we finally got underway I was pretty good at the start and was leading at the end of the first lap...although it obviously wasnt going to last!

Noticed the s/f being a potential tear bringer so was sure to ease off everytime I completed a lap to avoid coming a cropper like a few who will remain unmentioned Wink This tactic sacrificed a bit of time, but more importantly didnt sacrifice a finish!

Despite numerous distractions from muppets who crashed (my teammates...oh I mentioned them Laughing ) I didnt hit a wall for the entire 25 laps. Was in a battle with Bonobo for most of the race with interludes from Yussuf and Reh. On the last lap I decided to mount an attack on Yussuf as he was showing 2 secs ahead...I finished 3 secs behind him...maybe he had a similar idea about Reh who was just ahead of him!

Great races and no-respawns is genius!...although my head hurts from the extra concentration! Embarassed Thanks admins for hosting and thanks Stevie and Dantski for retiring in the sceond race...and everyone else who sacrificed their races to improve mine Very Happy

Last edited by msquires on Tue May 26, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1.
3 errors.
turtled and managed to flip myself
then i decided to miss the finish and go to the keft aong the blue stuff
then i ended up in the grass.

finished fairly low down

race 2.
the only incident was when cd player started skipping so i safely stopped and turned it off other than that apart from few bumps fairly smooth, was happier with race 2 performance.

VVV.elano

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msquires wrote:
Race 1: Got off to a great start in 2nd behind Swat and after a couple of laps got fed up with cars jumping about as I fought them so turned opps off. Then had to watch times and Cheese kept popping in and out of the list of people ahead so gave him a few friends farts eventhough I couldnt see him.

Just as I started lap 24 I clipped the wall and lost the 5 seconds which would cost me 3rd place to Reh and Cheese at the finish so I ended up 5th...but pleased!

Race 2: Once we finally got underway I was pretty good at the start and was leading at the end of the first lap...although it obviously wasnt going to last!

Noticed the s/f being a potential tear bringer so was sure to ease off everytime I completed a lap to avoid coming a cropper like a few who will remain unmentioned Wink This tactic sacrificed a bit of time, but more importantly didnt sacrifice a finish!

Despite numerous distractions from muppets who crashed (my teammates...oh I mentioned them Laughing ) I didnt hit a wall for the entire 25 laps. Was in a battle with Bonobo for most of the race with interludes from Yussuf and Reh. On the last lap I decided to mount an attack on Yussuf as he was showing 2 secs ahead...I finished 3 secs behind him...maybe he had a similar idea about Reh who was just ahead of him!

Great races and no-respawns is genius!...although my head hurts from the extra concentration! Embarassed Thanks admins for hosting and thanks Stevie and Dantski for retiring in the sceond race...and everyone else who sacrificed their races to improve mine Very Happy

what was your ingame name lad? i assume you were part of the group of 3rd to 5/6th in the two races with me... was fun Very Happy
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check my pic...I'm the one with the illegible name which is supposed to say Matt Wink
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for my language 2nd race, leading for 20 laps straight then being thrown off the track due to a bug kinda made me flip ^^

1st race disconnected, came back and pressed delete by accident

2nd race led for 20 laps 8 secs up bugged on the jump through the finish, smashed into it, swore and left Very Happy
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste-Unit wrote:
Apologies for my language 2nd race, leading for 20 laps straight then being thrown off the track due to a bug kinda made me flip ^^

2nd race led for 20 laps 8 secs up bugged on the jump through the finish, smashed into it, swore and left Very Happy

Hope you apologised off your own back (and not from peeps saying you should) Was totally uncalled for with kids, i.e lil dean and mini thug on the server. It`s a family server remember and your old enough to know better!
Bonobo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well team KMT are off to a better start than last season...

1st race i couldn't get into the groove, kept missing apexs and blundering round the track like a headless chicken but ended up 13th which I spose is ok I guess...

2nd race went far better for me managed to stay 5th till about lap 22 then a momentary slip of concentration forced me back to 7th but i'm well chuffed with that seeing as the best I could manage last season was an avg of about 16th lol, I think though the 2nd race was a better track for me, flowed better, if i hadn't of clipped about 20 corners and kept up the concentration I would of easily kept 5th or even managed 4th...

Can't wait for the next race meeting...

Oh and well done Mark, I noticed u were around 10th on the 2nd race but didn't see where you were on the first run, well done..
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:
Ste-Unit wrote:

Hope you apologised off your own back (and not from peeps saying you should) Was totally uncalled for with kids, i.e lil dean and mini thug on the server. It`s a family server remember and your old enough to know better!

Actually mate nobody has said anything about apologising, i did it off my own back
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race quite liked the track got into a good rhythm, crashed on lap 14 and dropped to 15th then managed to snatch 9th on literally the last corner.

Second race, liked the track but wasn't nearly as consistent, went waaaayyy off and had to take the recovery point back to the start, then crashed into the start finish on lap 19 as I was starting to catch the two cars in front of me.

Thanks for stepping in Thug Jnr, I'll put the skin Baino did for you on fileden so you can use it next week.
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left Key
got dumped onto the grass from 7th on lap 6 and respawned on autopilot Embarassed so that's a disqual to start the season. Found the remount points later and they are good, nj.

Unnamed
Found my timing late on this one but picked up towards the end to finish 12th... lucky to get a drive with GMR this season, very much the junior driver on this showing Evil or Very Mad

Skin by Baino
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1: went well, no major crashes, kept quite a handsome lead throughout; chuffed with that race Smile

race 2: started off ok, stevie kept edging away slowly, I keep making the occasional stupid crash and losing about a second. I ended up about 9 or 10 seconds behind on the 20th lap, when stevie crashed and was unable to respawn...I finished the race, came 1st Very Happy

really enjoyed it, the respawns did cause a few casualties, but it really adds to the excitement.
GG's guys
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonobo wrote:
Well team KMT are off to a better start than last season...

Oh and well done Mark, I noticed u were around 10th on the 2nd race but didn't see where you were on the first run, well done..

think i finished in 16 place first race, started of not bad then voices crashed and made me realise no respawns, so eased right of for a safe one.

second race liked the faster flowing track more, was going better than i thought for the first five laps then the walls came into play, eased of again just kept it steady, kept having visions of them times i have just touched a wall and my car just decides to leap over it.

but well played bonobo hopefully crunch out some better results this season, i know work commitments kept you out of a lot of last season, and was trying me hardest to keep k.m.t going up the table but this season will be different hopefully Wink

where is FENDER Mad
THUG brixton inmate

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really enjoyed the racing took it steady in both races got to finishes around 15th place..great idear no respawn
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respawned in race 1 so i'm DQ'ED from that 1
Race 2 no catastrophies finished 17th good for me.... nice tracks thanks to all who made it possible Smile

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1, was running hot in 7th i think, fell off, finished

Race 2, was running hot in 7th i think, fell off, finished

Didn`t know the tracks!
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheMan wrote:

Didn`t know the tracks!

Sorry, my fault will give you a better look next time Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

мечт534напрBettугар(190GeraHenrPeteKathразнРоссHele
RichSeviStefИллюS900ВереPresмодеGlenАдамМогиLaceTesc
ВелиDonaErleKatsМамаКолосертMaryIrenБореGregNatuPure
ClarManoNatuThomTescShamмолнJohnSamsOmsaSlivKiddткан
анекNikiБекеConcЭфенGammremaTousпублколеCollwwwnVolu
VentкнигAmicМумргубеМагиRafaпредЗязиРязаVidhRondВишн
фантASASZoneАЛАфXVIIГусеменяSwarподрdiamLAPISylvZone
золоХарбZoneDonaШах-другSubhЛеонHenrZonevadiИллюТуро
MiguШульАлмаМефоПрокэритJoosФилименяЛитРAnneVIIIнача
сентмесяXVIIМакаSamsHansGeorDPLEненуТандАртиcellOlme
GreeцветSTARSeinAUTOгуртстраsmooValiRaveJoseнезаизоб
LegeсерфLenaWindTREESupePoweBoscClorKiteРоссЛитРАндр
SofiНаваMariЛитРизучAlexOmisVIIIСтрэпартXVIIБориблиз
ШварБартРиде`ЛентеатRiseAthiBrokEsseHowaКирюМату(Озв
CurrНабивозрличнStevБуквAbovGreePrinКоваКрутWondизда
ЗайцМакаКучуУгроРокиМакаМороМониРымчИллюмесямесямеся
АстаЛопуПимеТэлиNapaШароКорнПинкКругИллюJillНаумtuchkas
инфоWelf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: