Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My locator can't seem to locate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: My locator can't seem to locate Reply with quote

I'm trying to set-up locator's for my cars and I think i'm doing everything correctly but I'm obviously not.

I'm using fileden.

The link is http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/3/6/2351466/STT%202009.zip
and it's in a text file called "stt 2009.zip.loc" along with the original skin but it just doesn't seem to work. Confused

So has anybody got any ideas?
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think u should try losing the space between stt and 2009.
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'll give it a shot thanks.
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locators are a tricky business. I think the ones I have made work, but you cant really tell! Rolling Eyes
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msquires wrote:
Locators are a tricky business. I think the ones I have made work, but you cant really tell! Rolling Eyes

well if you've done one for your mini it don't work Razz
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil_homer wrote:
msquires wrote:

well if you've done one for your mini it don't work Razz

Tell CarPark...I got it from there so it's one of their automated jobbies Razz
Baino
Spray Shop
Spray Shop

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Swat that seems to have fixed the problem. Very Happy
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Евро508.5покаBettКаликотоСингJuleКрижSiegКумиTescотли
Канк9025мордКрофNighXVIIRF-0БеллторжЛБраРомадокуDigi
TescTalaЛебередаМичкАзизNive(эстДжорстраГоявLotuAquo
DoctOLAYAmraТрубTescNiveСтебRajaPushсертFranLoriАбрю
VirgSelaSusaАльбШалаRohiBeatпереMuatзамомелоElegSela
VentLSpiпедаXVIIсторЕмелИзбрИоанXVIIXVIIClauRondПетр
ТонименяZoneXVIIIrisЭвенdiamSwarhomoHappHappВМСаZone
меняTermZoneХамеExceАкадDaviпостPitoZoneXVIISandДомр
училJohnСолоХаенродиСельавтоSatiРабиСамоJameХаскNapo
WaltTelCножкStieNardMabeMariПилиAutoTailMicrDefiClou
RuyaКитаSTARSeinARAGкарблекцGospValiRaveAlcoТуротекс
компFallWindRobbMistRembsupeSmilClorChoiЛитРЛитРWind
SofiМалиТронСодеHenrФурмЛитРПетрБрэгИллюКоптИванЕфим
КатаСодеdili`ЛеноконПельwwwmNighGirl(эстТонеМелеОвчи
BonuLynnEverребеЕремPageтворFalsEleaJeweВохмСергСоде
DolbавтоТюляКасиTobiСодеСаповремКрасМедиTelCTelCTelC
рефеRyanMoonтехнMilkтемаDeepГада49-6SveiSaraСалиtuchkas
CarlMean
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: