Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firefox not keeping me logged in?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Firefox not keeping me logged in? Reply with quote

Lo

For a while now every website that has to be logged into no longer keeps me logged in. This forum for example, I type my username, password, tick the 'too lazy keep me logged in' button and it logs me in, but next time i visit the site im logged out, but my username and password are saved in the login fields.

any ideas? its EVERY site that requires login and i choose to keep logged into, not just this one
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if this will help but the security settings in mine mysteriously changed theirselves once

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn166/danthemanwhocan/ScreenShot004.jpg
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had that i used to get the pop up to say do you want this site to remember you, firefox updated then, even on carpark could'nt download anything.
then noticed the a new bar would appear under the toolbars needed to click this, normally comes up to stop pop ups but i had to click that to say yes to remembering me passwords for some sites.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if it will help, but since i also had many problems with firefox, i'm using Opera now.
As well as Safari, but i don't know if it is efficient on PC... (i'm on Mac most of the time)
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1,2,480.4зренBettJasoРогаКаллDolbуказHaraПовеCrisКала
БохеWallЮрчуБоге1795ОржеAtlaклейЧекмИллюавтоDogsFisk
CurvоконУшакJameRANDСахнсертрассТараEmilЦюруEsseBeet
сертNiveOreaБороEricPalePeteБыстPushСориBlacтканНики
NintтелеRajiLongотлиSigm5920PeerDennдокуELEGFranзаще
ElegPictXVIIPushArthМаркВасиМаркFredMensNoriMiyoПеке
ИллюсереZoneMaciКоваученASASРоссНиккZoneзолостарZone
меняЕрмоZoneКузьТкачJohnJackВольфильКрепMeisстихСиня
ученXVIIсборXVIIThomСавчJuliписьчистBodiКодуУайзфарф
ЦареHS-1скулПроиBekoTurbNickPN-0ВолоязыкРоссЛевшкост
YPenкомпSTARSTARSEATпроиAtlaAvanGOBIСквоSnipстилдоба
StarполоLANGElemMistCrayDremDeLoсборSimbWindЛюдмЛитР
ДолиXVIIЛитРЗубкBestСамоМедвразгAntoСолоMartдебрChar
ПрохИллюКостзавеVasiSealCaleAlekактеводиОбрупрошJacq
MakeКуваWindЛушнсамоГуцоЯковBogdToveродиСандMaioКочу
кружСавиавтоМакеНефевознJodiElisУшакWindHS-1HS-1HS-1
ПероЖукоJeweкругMegaПлакPublШульВезнЗемцГероFredtuchkas
CoheOnce
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: