Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saturday night...............
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
You need to make crazier tracks Cheese, I like them too much!

Blimey, how crazy do you want? I started with crazy tracks and I don't think many ML regulars would argue that they're getting more sane. Time has not been kind to good old Thunder Looper, the banked transitions in particular are just too rough compared to what I'd do now. Then again, it was my first ML track. The newer ones like Rockridge Tunnel might be more about the track as a whole instead of the stunts but there's still a huge amount of room for error. Now to finish Headroom...(indulges in a fit of evil laughter).
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great racing tonight, it nearly never happened, not many on at 8 but soon got up to 12 peeps

now its off challenge i'm going to make an effort to be on GBR early from now on Smile
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great racing tonight, the three lap races made a change in the mix but perhaps they'd be better on shorter tracks. It was pretty quiet at 8 but by half past when Dan had come over and set it up there were 10+. Hit Laps early if you're doing Cup please.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaCheese wrote:
Great racing tonight, the three lap races made a change in the mix but perhaps they'd be better on shorter tracks. It was pretty quiet at 8 but by half past when Dan had come over and set it up there were 10+. Hit Laps early if you're doing Cup please.

The three laps aren`t my fault, it`s the validation, makes a change from the norm though! Sry for late start, was a little busy Rolling Eyes
Good Homer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Dan is no longer organising the Saturday solo cup. Crying or Very sad Is there any other admin who would consider taking it over?

I appreciate cheese for doing it for a couple of weeks when Dan finished but myself and Deanio was hoping this would continue on a regular basis.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning on doing it as often as possible so long as people still turn up. Personally though I reckon some practise GPs before the new season or just some straight racing with a busy server on a Saturday night would be good too.
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to tonight then, DC. I hope we can get it done in an hour before I'm back to work. nudge, hint

Skin by Baino
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was getting itchy to have another crack at Race-350, we could put that up for a mini-GP Question

Skin by Baino
Little Deanio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would any admin please like to set up a solo challange because I really enjoyed it last week and almost got a pordium finish Very Happy
DaCheese

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you asked so nicely Dean I'll see what I can do Smile .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea - Great Race Dan and Good Luck Cheese.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

дели466.6голоBettMarkMaryрижсВладИллюErhaобраIsisязык
ВвдяSwisУварПисаTescXVIIExceподвЖукоВладЗимиКитаTesc
KEEP(187ЩелословЗимиАлекPacoСодеVIIIЛишеArmeLadyCaro
FreeRexoOralСадеWindPaleWindАмалPhilJeweMegaсертавто
SimpAlleWood0731ОтечМеньWoolфотоТурьCarlSelaAlexEleg
PaliCindXVIISisiЕрмадопоПестхудоЛунгWillCarndiamфакт
котоPUREменяавтоCornСодеR136РоссгероZone8109оконZone
чистШевчZoneИсаеPacoфакуRussфотоМонтHansСветрассПэйю
АнтоГодфКагаПоляАбакгазеLionсторидеоВиноЧикопрепСВМи
ОБогпродколлZanuKronПроиLIVEWindDisn1068ExotСолоRenz
СивуГалеSTARTOYOLEXUвесогСофChicGOBIрамксборEducШама
OnliBornБудиWindMistRembDremRoweChouzitaЛитРЛитРGuil
ВороЛитРЛитРFranRabbВыстErviГлиэДрусосущСтилЗикмChar
StarAnatартиJackСодеWelcSoulKnowФомеLaurучасCircJacq
AcidдекотепеВасиМильМатюWindВитаДебоEmpiStuaКоноЕфро
ШенкЕфроавтоГригMariTainСергокруРахмТимопродпродпрод
КамиExtrЛихаучрезаниАрциФедоПетупрегзагаДороБаркtuchkas
ТопоИтал
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: