Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP TONIGHT SATURDAY 10.00PM BST thats 9.00 GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant we have Interlagos Next week , the one pepper is obsessed with? because of a certain race on the sunday...
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL !

Obsessed is a sweet word concerning this track Mr. Green
If i remember well, it was my first win on the RFR server, it's also one of the GP i won on the old RFR GP Series, last year. For a "long" period, it was the only place where i was sure to beat anyone. even Bboy, Tred, Laconca, ...

Then, things have gone wrong... i had less time to play TM, others continued, i became rusty and lost my domination on this track... but it's still my favourite one, forever and it's also my fastest track so, ... if we make a GP on it, i could have some luck and finish in top 5 Razz

Let's see what Madman thinks about it.
I obviously wouldn't be against this idea, but i'm not asking anything Wink
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a very good idea, I think most people like the track and it race's very nicely ( wherever you may be in the field ), + as pointed out it has significant meaning this weekend with the " F1 Showdown ", when the 2 McLaren cars at the front of the grid take each other out at the first turn............... Shocked, and Kimi cruises to victory !!!!!! Razz , and the title......... Cool

p.s. i'm gonna validate the original Interlagos ( shockiii ) right now...... so that it's ready if needed, not gonna mess with it either, no intro or additional sign's, pure and simple Wink as the author intended.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Wink

I would like to meet Shockiii one day, he made some great tracks Razz
ViRuS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow my suggestion was gooood as usual.
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.k. track is validated ( 25 laps ) and ready for racing Wink , now I will have to persuade Mad, although I know he is also very fond of this track Cool

Pep, I think shockiii, made some tracks for TMU, if the TMUexchange is running type in author's name, and they should show up 4 tracks last time I looked. Stadium ( dirt ) tracks, not up to his high TMN standard though Shocked , from what I can remember Exclamation
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fond of the track... yes. thinking of being lapped 5 times by pepper during a GP, pure evil Twisted Evil Thatnks CJ we'lll throw it up for next weekend. I guess we'll be back to the usual time. 10pm worked well though........
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

i'll play with the left hand Embarassed Mr. Green
ViRuS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

back to the usual time... yeah.... so we delay it for the semi final but not the final Laughing ( 10PM again IMO)
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, 2200 worked well. Is the final in the evening?? if it is, is should be 2200 again.
Medi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about doing it on the sunday for the people on the mainland who are monitored concerning their bedtime by parents...not naming anyone here, but yeah...me that is..Razz
retoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol medi. am happy to have a gp every night. at what ever time Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, think about the people on the mainland Twisted Evil
For me, 19h would be great (I guess that's 20h over there). Just an idea..
DaCheese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, personally I'd like to race at the normal time, but if people want to see England lose in the rugby having gone all that way then I'm not going to argue.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

medi totally understand where your coming from but tonight the GP will be at 10pm BST = 9.00pm GMT

Next week it's back to normal.
Medi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, no problemo Mad

perhaps I'll be able to hop on for the first GP xD
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

клие365состCHAPBenoUnliKittБлюмБерепосеСодеAsiaFisk
ДороElviпровErgoOrieрабоАртиTint6298Конс1911AtlaParr
АртиTrikErnsсертWilhШечкCaroЗаряКереТатьGlisИстрGlis
TimoNaivPapiDaruЧереGlisавтоMarkMinkNighКруиSorrHeav
БублRoxyСпивEmilMackИллюMariГусеЦзянпласMariKingSela
NikiELEGтравFollViolTerrКехлАндрEdmoAndrAELTZoneArtu
RogeсереZoneJackDisnКнобZoneZoneтыся105НZoneШаргZone
ZoneМаксWebeПашуXVIIPSpi(193другBestСальTommRuthопуб
GeorВороUltiWillИллюAgatКузнкомпПавлКсенгубеХайнхоро
голо21-6(ВДНAuraHotpIndeMusiязыкSmilАртиWindПопокрас
WoodYTn-ЩепоWAECOPELревепосоBlueБ-00№БГ-кистсредWinx
языкаксеSteaIntrWindсклаCisoValeSwarBrit(эстКорсЛитР
ПороSmitТрегBonuвероЛитРШмел1945FranФормШишкОстрАгад
другBrokMikhШиткworlКошкRETAэстрправMozaxecuКригЗими
PujaКатеDragЖохочитаВареЛившStatЛевидопоEnglYorkКоле
КочоWindSonaребеNinaармиJaneавтоДмитcont21-621-621-6
ТартAmerзаниРазмслишКирь112xКрюкWITCврачDaviСмирtuchkas
СокоOffi
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: