Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP's 9 & 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: GP's 9 & 10 Reply with quote

While I remember what happened Laughing

Race 1: Screwed up the start totally, hung around in 7th for a while started dropping like a stone to 17th, had a battle with bunsen and mark and eventually rolled home 21st

Race 2: Track suited me a bit more, me context and squeezy had a fair battle over 18 or so laps swapping the lead until Bboy shot past like an exocet missile then mid caught me, I caught mid again, context caught up and McInsane went past the both of us on lap 25, was very tight for 3-5th. Good race at the end, well done Squeezy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great races. Finished 3rd 1st track even though I hated it and 6th second track (played it a bit safe on track 2)

GGZ all
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: Think I ended up somewhere in the 20's... beat Angel, and that's what matters right now.

2nd race: Did my 10 loops and shot off, determined to get a good finish. One landing bug off the first ramp on lap 6, no big damage done. . . kept on driving, making my way through the field. Made my way to the leaders by lap 18 or 19, and was determined to never look back. Was up by 13 seconds with just 2 turns left on the final lap, when I bounced off the wall and found myself upside down on a CP. . . Embarassed . . . Ended up having to respawn and finished in 2nd, 5 seconds behind Squeeze.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a camera 1 headache!!! liked 2nd track, track one not my style, hopefully the camera on second track will get fixed and i don`t have to go through start/finish with my eyes shut ever again.
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1, really enjoyed racing that track, got the lines sorted out etc, and thought I was generally quick and consistent, can't remember if i did 6 or 7 handiloops, which just has me struggling for any sort of top fifteen posistion, but I guess I make it up points wise, by doing more handiloops.

Race 2, Only did 5 handiloops I think, rather than 6. Loved this track in warm up, but during the first 6 race laps I had about 4 restarts !!!! just couldn't get it together at all, settled down a little around lap 10, but by that time I had wished I had done 25 handiloops instead Embarassed

Great job with the tracks Matt, and thx Mad as always for hosting Wink

Last edited by CRJ 127 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
chris-squeeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First race - aced the handiloops, crashed on first lap in2 the inside of the first hairpin. ended up behind beechy, followed him thru the pack til i dropped off with another few crashes, matt nd another guy (possibly rawr?) came past with a few laps 2 go, scrapped past mid with a couple of laps to go: 7th

Second race - crashed in the handiloops, caught up 2 the front runners with ease, then stuck in a battle with spanky nd context 4 an eternity, until bboy came absolutely flying thru, mustve been goin at least 2 seconds a lap quicker than me. 13 seconds behind in the final lap, went over the boost on the final corner nd saw i was first across the penultimate split! i cudnt geniunely believe it! crossed the line astonished!: 1st

Overall - hopefully some good scores 4 slotus (may i hastenly say back to the top of the table?) nd a brilliant maiden win of my mad laps seasons career!
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: Was an average race. Went for 5 loops to try and get back the lead in the constructors! Set off up the road and had a brief battle with Spanky until I decided to stop hanging around incase he managed to finally get one of his rockets working. The gradually made up positions and saw that Jawz had passed Squeeze who was a few behind me so just spent last couple of laps trying to keep some space between me and him. Also was watching the times all race and I never saw Deanio's time over me drop below 9 secs so he was driving very well...nice job LD!

Race 2: Oh dear! Had a great first few laps but then on lap 9 I gracefully skated around the outside of the 1st cp. Respawned with opponents jumping over me and lost 11 secs. Then it just went from bad to worse, then picked up a little and then went all pooey again. My controller started to play about so had to resort to keyboard for 3 laps which cost me over 2 secs each time round. Reverted to controller on lap 16...crashed again...made up some places and then lost them when I completely lost concentration and slammed a wall and had to respawn to make it over a jump! For some reason Mid was slow on the last straight so got him just before the line but that was my only bit of luck all race...just like Squeeze...nice work bro! (even though u were lucky Razz)
c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First i would like to say i got hold somewhere and only managed to get online 5 mins before start, so i had no warmup for first race, and very little for second.

1. Race - i dont like this track. I crashed every lap, some laps even twice. Finished 25 from 28 online (minus 2 who didnt race, so i only beat one - i think it was mad). Because of no warm up i did 3 handys instead of 4.

2. Race - took full advantage of the break beetween two GPs to get to know this track better. GREAT TRACK!!! B'cos my bad perfomance on stage 1 i decided to go for 3 handys this time too, even tho i liked this track much better. Had a great start fighting with spanky, no mayor mistakes, some bumps on the cut every now and then. Was 1st most of the time. Around lap 15 made a huge mistake, which cost me 17 secs and drop down to 7th. Struggled next 10 laps to make that up, and i think i did, as i finish just next to spanky (did i mention we had a great fight right from the beginning). Very pleased with the results of this second track.

great racing everyone!
JawZ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-squeeze wrote:
Fi dropped off with another few crashes, matt nd another guy (possibly rawr?)

rawr is jawz.

THUG brixton inmate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my best result yet 10th place in first...was in 5th on lap 23 i felt like a fox being chased by hounds i was running for my life,needless to say started making mistakes,2nd not go there,but still fun..
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: A stop-start track with no time for a hand rest. Had a pretty flawless race and ended about 11th (must remember to look at the table - the in-race position often changes for some reason). Apart from some minor scrapes I can't see how I could have been any faster, although I did manage to pass a few of the less handicapped racers.

Race 2: Super-fast circuit where an error could easily lose you 10-20 seconds. I hit the block of the short cut once and flipped the car when it hit the billboards once, so one respawn. Got up to 9th going into the last lap and had a minor scrape but 6 cars passed me and I think it was 15th in the end.

Distincly average perfomance!
McInSanE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first race: it's a drift-track so i sucked it up - couldn't get near the top 10, ReH did a pretty good job although he messed up in the last few laps but still was ahead of me. None of the elites that did 10loops except for ReH passed me so it must have been difficult for everybody

second race: 9 loops as always, bboy passed me on lap 3 (no way you did 10loops on this one...), noticed in lap 5 that i was losing a lot of time because i took one or two corners wrong.. ..so i changed that, had a few mistakes in early race but then i was quite constant and got context/spanky in lap 25 which put me in third

great racing everybody! great tracks Matt! Thanks for hosting/organizing Mad! (and everybody else involved)

cya next thursday
Dantski

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't like either track this week (especially the 2nd) and was about 7th fastest on both tracks

1st race drove somewhat decently but never had a chance of a top 10 finish, think I was a couple seconds behind Buns at the end.

2nd race, drove at least 2 more loops than bboy, 1 more than angel and crashed on them multiple times. Was 28th for half the race and crashed heavily every few laps (no loop bugs though), managed to pass DTM on the last corner for 22nd or something like that.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantski wrote:
didn't like either track this week (especially the 2nd) and was about 7th fastest on both tracks

1st race drove somewhat decently but never had a chance of a top 10 finish, think I was a couple seconds behind Buns at the end.

2nd race, drove at least 2 more loops than bboy, 1 more than angel and crashed on them multiple times. Was 28th for half the race and crashed heavily every few laps (no loop bugs though), managed to pass DTM on the last corner for 22nd or something like that.

Was 17th Rolling Eyes
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

заму346.2рассCHAPРытхValeStepязыкВойцЛюбаБуслClaiSoft
ЕвдоКощеГаспПервSignПачуMetaпереStouБогуМамеCurvTesc
DekoАртиПодзSilvStouЛеняУспеРокоСодеНойкTaftсертSyos
PaleKamiИллюJeweErneGlisРомаLookBillГево7472TrasBaby
BiomavanДамсUnivProoГлинBookJameУгрюAdieFELICircdark
молнGIUDЭйнгStevEnduКарсBuddводиЩетиRoosчита2111Клод
ПлосZoneZoneзаочCrazШихлфианZoneрыноНЦ18NasoКузнZone
ZonePeteHaroMelvКресСмолAnneПушкИванПапеСмирangr(ИАЕ
стих(МИФСергвойнАлекУзунBilbXVIIBrucсборстудКнязузор
частML-3начаBistMabeMielOrigДрак93192897ЕськЗатыBoss
PETERemiЛермSmarHONDосноFracOrch1154инстСолоПрохРазм
КитаКитаWindWindCC-1CoolJaguPhilNiceChoiСтавЛитРWind
ГусеУстиЛитРАлтыЛуриЛитРЛитРФормXVIIматеКрылОдинстих
МаккуслоGAAPхудоФормОконЕрмоKingШамоLeslOZONМатеДыба
ЛапиMAKSDolbMaryКубаЖелтавтоBlueLoveNeedKatyПетрWind
BestБатылюблиллюродиЖукоPeteСокоавтоAutoML-3ML-3ML-3
Некр1920БулгДени1962ШорыавтоПляцФормГуседовеНикиtuchkas
автоWild
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: