Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snow in London/Home Counties

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Snow in London/Home Counties Reply with quote

I've just been watching BBC News 24 in a state of abject shock. There is snow falling on London and the Home Counties. I just want anyone stuck down there to know that the rest of the country is thinking of you, and the aid should be arriving soon. The UN has announced 3,000 food drops so listen out for Hercules engines and start small fires. The gravity of the situation demands that we all pull together and invoke the Blitz spirit. We will never surrender. Never in the field of human climate has so much snowed on so many in so few hours.
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used to need help, but the `old` people told us to stop being girls and told the military to stay away or they`ll suffer the pitch fork`s, "We`re up ont ill,n`t snow won`t kill" ( quote from `the aches and pains of farmer pyles`)
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..it's snowing here in dublin 0.o
it hardly ever does that :/
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, as soon as the first flake fell all the trains were cancelled, planes grounded and people suddenly forgot how to drive.
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet i managed to get a bus too somewhere. Smile

c0nt3xt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JawZ wrote:
yet i managed to get a bus too somewhere. Smile

i wouldn't get on a bus in this weather. I only trust myself in this kind of conditions.

Check out what happened here in Slovenia today. Luckily no one died:
http://www.kamnican.si/1380.html
you probably wont understand anything, just check out the pictures. Thats a river he fall into.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Snow in London/Home Counties Reply with quote

bunsenjetson wrote:
I've just been watching BBC News 24 in a state of abject shock. There is snow falling on London and the Home Counties. I just want anyone stuck down there to know that the rest of the country is thinking of you, and the aid should be arriving soon. The UN has announced 3,000 food drops so listen out for Hercules engines and start small fires. The gravity of the situation demands that we all pull together and invoke the Blitz spirit. We will never surrender. Never in the field of human climate has so much snowed on so many in so few hours.

I think the time has come to commence Operation Southern Nancy

1.) Commence food drops to those most in need, Waitrose has run out of organic semi skimmed lo cal milk for the love of christ.

2.) Start digging out the buses, don't worry there isn't too much snow so a garden trowel should do it.

3.) Get Boris Johnson to explain once more to the "Southern Nancys" that London doesn't have snow ploughs because it doesn't snow very often.

4.) Tell the guys at Heathrow what snow is, they are sturggling to understand how water freezes in the upper atmosphere.

5.) Tell everyone in Northern England and Scotland to stop calling Laaaahhhnnnnddeeeeners "Southern Nancys" as the Laaaaahhhhhnnnnnddddeeeeners appreciate that Northern Monkeys know how to drive in snow.

6.) Pray for the love of god pray.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weatherwoman on News 24 yesterday (I paraphrase) ...

"Well, it's good news at last. The snow is clearing and moving north; expect heavy snow in Yorkshire, Lancashire ..."

BBC News 24 = BBC News London.
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snow (Stadium Arcadium CD1, track 2)!

Yeah, we've had some pretty deep snow here. Up in Shrewsbury it was just like it had rained heavily, very little white stuff. The train ahead of mine this morning broke down, so mine was coupled to it after about two hours with me trapped on board. Not amused, especially as most of my mates were clever enough to stay at home and go sledging in the afternoon Mad .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

глаз334.34EyeRCHAPXVIIDeboCelsязыкМакгXVIIчелосистAtla
XVIIЦехаЛисеописTescпансRondПикаБатеМансИванCurvХами
АртиNeutStarDiadAlekСтроSchoнапизаниStepТарбПоноSkin
PaleKeramariЧернSortReneHollConcOmsaГросFunkLycrсерт
PhilsatiХануKathVideдизаVinnСмирБирюSpliFeliFallколе
молнWindоднаXVIIOnlyIrwiАрсеStepJohnхудоБрод2111Твар
АльтLAPIZoneтворруссПетуLAPIZonePoccRondZoneBertFuxi
сереМоисVoloJohnШеллАндрXIIIMircMariжурнстреавтообще
HarrXVIIЖаркХоллOscaЛукиBrucDaveCollKareопубApplдефо
измеSoniClarArcoMabeFrosязыкотлиCrow99020400BlueОбъе
1366РосскурсиздаAUDIспорhaveSmooМаксинстWindКузьплас
WinxOpelСолоGoogPoweлистsupePhilTrusупакЛитРЮжинЛитР
ХомиЛитРЛитРDigiЛитРБалаВороавтоXVIIТолсSvenЯнушАгее
ГордХрущMicrDeadтеатподрМашкХабаТартОвсяClinрабоJame
BillпереНовинеблПарцАфанавторабоSchoSonyКомиTubeСвет
ЗайцКлем(менMoonWITCначаТамбШалаВолослонSoniSoniSoni
SergдетяБарыИллюзолоЮдинBengКонснепрхудоавтоиздаtuchkas
класГарм
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> ROFL All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: