Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next GP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViRuS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Next GP Reply with quote

Hi i was wondering as a nomination to the next GP , could it be either shockii's Monoco , or the Shanghai one just thinking that these could be really good as GP tracks maybe on of those with it hard to come off and then a harder one
ViRuS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and seeing bunsens name on the forum just reminded me, lets play trojen laps as a GP race its reeeally easy to complete and hardly any part of the track u can come off Cool
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neigh.

Wait till you see my leaning tower of Pisa.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

monaco isnt a bad idea.......

other ideas in no particular order

The ditch
Metro
Orange
NYC
etc etc etc we have 224 to choose from and who knows we might even make some more Smile
retoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ditch sounds good but whats the track with the f1 racers picture all over it fi you know what i mean. it starts out witha right turn but u have to take it wide then cut in cus it sharpens and goes up. anyone know what track am talking about?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Medi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do, don't know the name though Razz
Dantski

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that track so you better not pick it!
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retoon wrote:
the ditch sounds good but whats the track with the f1 racers picture all over it fi you know what i mean. it starts out witha right turn but u have to take it wide then cut in cus it sharpens and goes up. anyone know what track am talking about?

we GPd that track bout 6weeks ago, it's Pepper's Senna tribute ( i forget the name lol)

Skin by Baino
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Caruaru Autodromo, I think it was Senna's own track, and now owned by family/relatives ? not sure, great TMN adaptation by Pep, and I added pic's and intro for GP, nice circuit Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. how about ditch and yellow Very Happy also virus what was the one we were on today and i said it would be good for the gp.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion: Could we have the challenge server up all day of the GP day, but with tracks on it with fastest lap wins. I think the last time this was done, the track was Can you clear me? by mmmbat. The tracks wont be the GP tracks. And then someone will get the fastest lap, and they win. And then, about an hour before, its changed to the GP tracks for people to practice. I did thgis once on Can you Clear me? and its really good fun Laughing

Or perhaps, have it up on a sunday, and have the GP's on saturday. So people that miss the GP still have some kind of competition...
DodgyGeezer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about that zagato one....

easy to crash, but not easy to crash out of.. so should be lots of finishers.
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Interlagos ? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Mr. Green
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol now we've started something Smile

Due to the huge popularity of the united server I might be able to run the challenge server during the week........ just a thought I'm toying with.

The only reason I don;t at the moment is that with 20 peeps on nations and a full united server we'd struggle for slots but I think we can make it.
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee hee !! Evil or Very Mad Devils advocate Evil or Very Mad here Wink , what about Mad Laps GBR and Mad Laps GBR Intermediate ?????( or some other name ). ML GBR open to all as usual, and Mad Laps GBR " I " only open to racers with a rank of 20,000 + , same trax etc, like a junior series or a proving ground, for competition in the Main server ???, + anyone with a rank suitable for the Primary server venturing into the Intermediate server ( with an alternative login etc to scoop up the records ) gets a lifetime ban........ just my thoughts, and it is late ..............lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah cos rank doesnt really mean anything does it... like i should be more like rank 1 or 2 but im 8,000 Cool
retoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. virus. but hes right you can go by ranking.

i was just think cant you do i by maybe having qualifiers the day before. if the race is on saturday have 2 lots of qualifiers friday night and saturday day time sometime for like 30mis on each track. list the times ont he forum and have the race saturday night. with the 2 servers. top 20 times on the first server then the rest on the other server.
racermark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be nice if Trackmania had a qualifying option (like Nascar 4). Qualies would work but I imagine some racers wouldn't follow directions what server to be on etc. Just to tick people off etc. Unless there is some way to program that into the server too. just kidding Wink

Only way it would work is if a password was generated and given to the respective qualifiers to enter the server. So that anybody that isn't supposed to race isn't allowed in. But then you'd have to disable spectator mode too? I'm not aware with the TM server setup options...
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can PM people in tm by typing /msg then the person's login and then the message!
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for all the current feedback, the only reason I raised it was that as your all probably aware, this place ( Mad laps GBR ) is getting very busy, thanks to all the regulars and more frequent visitors, and it's getting to the point where we may have to turn people away from GP's, or make alternate arrangements Shocked .

Another thing I noticed this week, was 22+ peep's on the server and others queing to get in !!!! Cool although a short term cure for this has been Mad bedding in his new router, that has burped occasionally during the week ... lol ... and kicked us all out Laughing

We'll just have to see how things go in the near future..........Mad Laps roxx !!! well done all Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: