Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who do u like racing against
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best mad laps racer atm..
stevieM
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Bboy
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
angel
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
grndl
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

beechus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Who do u like racing against Reply with quote

i know stevie M has already asked this before but times haved changed and when i say that alot of racers have become better drivers and your favorites to race with might have changed ??

Me personally i rekon mmmmmm

middenrat.. never no whos going to win Very Happy
DTM.. hes a cheeky sh*t
Matt on points lol The only reason i like racing stevieM is too see if i can sneak a win in because he seems to be getting most records these days along with bboy angel etc...i like to put up a good fight but seem to try to hard wen they come on and make silly mistakes and end up doing worse Sad lol But watch out beechys getting beter Very Happy hahahaha
msquires
Spam King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bboy seems to own the place atm...whenever he's in a race he seems to take the top record!
JawZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine are same as usual

Midden
mccoy
bunsen

Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Who do u like racing against Reply with quote

beechus wrote:
because he seems to be getting most records these days

Lol, don't be silly Razz. I get my bottom whooped constantly by bea and bboy nowadays, my consistensy is shocking Shocked . I'm trying to get myself back into the game a bit more (i've been going off it recently). I'll be losing my internet after xmas anyway as I'll be moving out of my parents house and into my own, no internet untill i can afford Smile
grndl.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What constitutes "atm" in the poll? I very rarely play anymore Razz but thanks for adding me as a name anyway. Laughing
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hands down winner for me is Middenrat, his whole attitude and humour combined with his skill make him for me the best overall racer

i enjoy racing against Good Homer and Little Deanio too, Good Homer i consider the same as me in terms of ability, sometimes i win sometimes he does, i usually get a good race with Homer. Little Deanio will always say hello to any racer and give them a good race (and me too!) i also like it when Thug is on the server too Very Happy

a full server is when i have fun the most so come on guys, LETS RACE!!!!!

as for the best "super" i think its Bea atm almost every race, on Mad Laps or any other server i've seen her its always "wow nice time" or similar

oh and stevie i get my broadband through talktalk its only £20 all inclusive of the line rental, free unlimited landline calls, 25% off mobile calls and best of all free internet, limited to 40gb download. works great on all online games i play. (sound like a salesman lol)
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the mentions, fellahs, I confirm JawZ and Beechy as targets, though I don't see enough of JawZ recently to establish a true rivalry. You need someone at exactly the same level to push you to improvement though and the nearest match to me and now much missed is CRJ127 (get your machine sorted yet m8?)
The Poll is a bit misleading in this thread: only a handful of players can give those elites a race worth the name, so I can't say whether it is enjoyable or not to race them. Sometimes on a tech track I can hang onto them for a lap, but I usually drop off and join the midfield for a dice. It's my RFR-like refusal to bash the faster turns that keeps me out of the First Division, times-wise. I prefer the more elegant snakeslide and skidturn. Oops I'm on my soapbox again, sorry Bea Wink

Skin by Baino
McInSanE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like racing against people who are at my level and i don't care if i win as long as it's a close race...
I don't want to say that i don't like racing steveM and all of them pros but it's not as much fun as a close race between me and Jawz or me and Reh for example (talking about the Solo Cup..)
Racer_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally like racing everybody even if I don't make the top 5
I just like to see if I can finish a race before it finishes me Shocked Cool
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
I prefer the more elegant snakeslide and skidturn.

Am with you on that one muchacho, looks cleaner Wink

I like racing against DTM, Belial (when he is sober) Middenrat, DaMadMan (when he makes it on for a few), Potman, Bonobo, Heel (greatly missed) and Tomdog.

To name a few please don't be upset if I didn't mention you Wink

I like racing against my team mates too but one is hip deep in dirty nappies and the other is probably doing something fiendish and devious Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for me to spend some more time on good ol' mad laps then ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's think of some names. I've had some pretty close races with Mid during my time on the server but these days due to some fantastic console games that came out recently my TM play is too inconsistent for me to catch him. There's the group of Nations racers who drive GBR skins slightly quicker than I can drive (you know who you are), chasing Bea's car in a futile manner, Beechy, Andy, Mad, Dan and the rest...It's impossible to not leave people out so if you're not mentioned I apologise and want you to know that I wouldn't be playing TM any more full stop without you all. It's the people and close racing that make the server the only place in the TM community I race in on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Middenrat wrote:
I prefer the more elegant snakeslide and skidturn. Oops I'm on my soapbox again, sorry Bea Wink

You've seen what happens when I mess my wall-bashing up. Razz

I'm a bit shocked that I have so many votes since I can't really out-drive Bboy and mostly only beat him if he makes mistakes.

All I can say is thank you very much for rating me so high. Embarassed

I like playing on Mad Laps and I don't feel like an "outsider" like I did when I first started on here so I guess anytime I get to race with some Mad Laps regulars is a whole lot of fun for me nowadays. Smile I don't get much enjoyment out of racing with people I don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love racing (or rather trying) with anyone who happens to be on madlaps at the time, "your all cool guys" Smile
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bea wrote:
I like playing on Mad Laps and I don't feel like an "outsider" like I did when I first started on here so I guess anytime I get to race with some Mad Laps regulars is a whole lot of fun for me nowadays. Smile I don't get much enjoyment out of racing with people I don't know.

Yeah you were awfully quiet when I saw you for once Razz

Gotta say Bboy is still mad laps #1

(But not in the gp seasons mate Laughing )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say bboy too, bea has become very quick but bboy has been top since i first started playing. I can give him a race, but not a good enough one Sad
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's see here... racing wise, stevie, angel, swat and grndl would have to be my favorites.

also used to enjoy racing with moldo and ohnoes, but they don't really play on mad laps anymore...
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

small question, how did oh noes compare with the likes of bboy and angel he came back about three months ago raced for a bit, but never returned, bboy has always dominated on laps, bea is becoming the same but not been on when they are racing each other so not sure who is the best. but lets not get into a who's the best competition because thats when everybody gets bitchy i.e bboy & virus , bboy & steve ....... theres's a pattern forming here lol

moldo became awesome at gps and dominated one season.
wesley is also one of the fast one's but dont see him very often now.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really raced with ohnoes, I think I only saw him once.. ever. He kinda quit when I started playing mad laps, same like Roadrunner.UKR and Swatburn.UKR... oh wait Razz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh not mentioned once.

Guess that means I'm slow and unpopular!

I like racing with Bboy, Voices, Steve (kick to the nuts one), Mad, Cheese and this new guy on today called Wheelie Driver.

Naturally I detest everyone else Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: