Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first ever 3d model...the Vanwall F1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaValle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: My first ever 3d model...the Vanwall F1 Reply with quote

Here it is everybody. The Vanwall F1.

Hopefully it can be used in Mad GP??? (I'll try not to ask that question for every car I make.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

screenie would have been nice, I can't see that file at work.

Skin by Baino
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing special mid, its almost the same car as which scandau faux has Laughing
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't sourced any original drawings or photographs, but this looks like a great rendition by LaValle. Ok it may be similar to Shad's car in as much as it's a pre-aero single seater, but there are plenty of differences in the body panel shapes, suspension rig, engine bay etc, and the driver dude is a very authentic-looking Graham Hill type Smile
I really like this work, can we pleeeease have some screenies?

Skin by Baino
LaValle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason, neither the "f10" or the "print screen" buttons work on my laptop.

On my HP you have to open an app to use print screen, but I can't find an app for it on my Toshiba.

Any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
evil_homer
All-Round-Good-Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i obviously have an untrained eye on car models, i know i'd not be able to make a decent looking car so you've done well to make one, sorry if my first post sounded negative LaValle

just typed screen capture into Google and the first link came up as
http://www.etrusoft.com/ so i downloaded it (version 3.0.2) to use you just press f11, there might be better programs to use but it seems ok, quick download aswell, you have to then save to photobucket or similar to show on here. here are some screenies anyway Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one immediate difference in the car between your game and mine is how shiny it is. In my game, it's not very shiny at all. But I think it looks better on yours so it's fine with me!
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil I owe you one, those are sweet grabs Smile
I took this for a run before work tonight and it is easy to drive in TMNF, being the perfect dimensions: in comparison with Nadeo cars the tracking width looks marginally narrower, which encourages gutter-hugging heroics. This might just be an illusion, yet the whole plot feels more dynamic because of the aggressively naked suspension and unsprung parts jiggling around in full view. The driver's head also bobbles furiously, unobstructed by the skyhook/air intake assembly so prominent on the Nadeo. It all adds up to giving the player more information, which you can then return with added brio in your driving style. Of course, I stuffed it up quite a bit, flying off while leading Arachne around Blue, rather frustratingly. But I wouldn't mind making one of these old 'bathtub' jobbies my regular ride, I can now see why Shad has stuck with his (Ferrari?) so long.
This has been a good week for you, Camarrow Very Happy

Skin by Baino
LaValle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently finishing up a Porsche GT1 racing car, and starting a 996 body 911 Pace Car for Mad GP.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaValle wrote:
Pace Car for Mad GP.

Shocked have you been talking to DaMadman Question Wink Wink

Skin by Baino
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

полу191.5интеreflKathPripXVIIАртифакуВладГилкTefaАрти
TescJackZeroШрагAlexновыFamiЛиндQuanCrisNissDormBlac
автоIntrHitsGlisStilScenKlauUSSRMadnСнежEsseAlfrCera
TampсертAgenRougОвсяDiscCleaKrisрадипоэтПронPeriPete
MeduDonaЕмцеCollАлюшРождLamaRussJuleВсевРужиFELIExca
ClicInstMostSashSteiIntrрубеMargАркаМураКрасJohnprog
JohaСемеDomiГладсереSwarZoneZoneтайн3210закаZoneHohl
FuxiвозмBarbNasoпостMariРабоHeavWithMaurXVIICafeврач
БегеКарпРеутKnutЛапиFranJustФомиодналичнПрудChriWedg
ЦепкJK-9пробПроиGlasSiemSporтолщкомппериPETE5501Dura
КабанескАртиКалиARAG(189интуJazz1816Educупакинстобще
MitsConiMaybWindуведкубиBoscBoscБайкKiteклубЛитРопти
CastЛитРPrelWilhMagaBlueЗелесредфизиГущисловПинеHenr
делесвойDecoames(ШкоAlisFishLifeЛениHumaпечаДемиBill
WindTetsDianWilhJohnсистFranБудзУндзObseхудоBlinHans
ТекуMariСтреПичусборСкорпочеNighДавыEoinJK-9JK-9JK-9
ПляцстудАлееЧустPampFligПимеКнижConcСтепГладКрутtuchkas
АлекFion
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: