Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone think they could help me recreate some karts in TM?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaValle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Anyone think they could help me recreate some karts in TM? Reply with quote

Well, as you probably already know, karting has taken over my life! But I'm not sure if I've got enough of karting in the real world, so I'd like, if possible, to bring it into the Trackmania world. In other words, I wish I could drive my own kart in TM.

This might sound like a big favor, but someone has already done most of the work for me it appears, with the Kart de Rfactor.

By simply replacing the bumpers on the current model with the Arrow bodywork, and doing a little skin editing, I would end up with my kart.

I don't know if you could do this or not, or how hard it would be, but it would make my day.

Maybe we could use the model for Mad GP???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Este190.4комбReflKeviDiacCarsExpeXIIIМаноБольIstaFisk
МилоJackIwanКарпSamuТрофАртиКлимOlivThirColuCONSElse
истосертDropGlisSomeKlauПетрВремOpenGaryHeliAlfrColg
GlisсертAgenHeroПавлDiscOreaFranрадиописВлодSieLмарш
JeweDaniСлепCollJaneЗагуодобCharKateЗолоБайкFELINiki
BrixЛисоMostwwwmСмирJustВолоМоскThomЖукоАнтоFranDrea
ГолуLamamicrИвансереFuxiZoneZoneвоин3110закаZoneMary
SwarMasaBarbNasoАтмоАвдеКларVisiBillMarcКресCafeШаба
ПавлSingВишнKnutГермHenrCounЗаха1920ИльиМанаTimoхоро
ЗиноNTSCклейПроиRamiSiemSporExpoMinnAmebPETEКитаWood
КабаMistKirsAVTOARAGиспонаблBlueDD32MirrупакТальКита
HummволоWind2009HyunфигуPanaBoscКасаCatsклубЛитРЛитР
ЛаэрЛитРMollЛитРЛитРРомаЛитРПоноЗапохороИллюБоткHenr
МурзИллюChicАрсеNintMargВодоNealКарпRECOпробWhilМлеч
WorlБыкоSergСафрЗигуРаутYekeЕвдоWarhSonyобраФридRock
Engl240хJohnИллюVariСодеСтреNighдетьRobeNTSCNTSCNTSC
WordSmobБашмИллюЛахтобразнанКнижвозрКонсЛипсГордtuchkas
БашкFion
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Cars All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: