Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our american friend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DodgyGeezer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Our american friend Reply with quote

Hope im not speaking out of turn, as he's obviously been around a while. Mr BBoy Dale whatever he goes by, seems to be a real sour note on what i think is the friendliest most respectful server around.

Sure hes fast, but not a good advert for madlaps, and an ignorant , up his own arse bad egg.

Any opinions?
ViRuS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pmed mad about what happened tonight , but yeah its not just tonight where hes been like this , its what hes usually like.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I'd defend him so much but hey.

He is a very fast racer and as a result takes a huge amount of generally unwarranted flack. I've quite often seen people lay into him for no reason and it is never nice. I've also received reports of people baiting him to get him to bite and thats even from certain members of Madlaps. As a result of this his attitude is sure to suffer and we all have our off days.

I've raced with him for well over a year and he is not the foul mouthed cocky type unless wound up by some ignorant pig. I'll stand by bboy/Dalefan/The Intimidator etc as one of the fastest and most competitive racers I know that has supported and raced regularly on servalot and madlaps.

Yes we've all had a joke and a poke at him from time to time, as is the nature of madlaps but I think the recent events and grilling he has recieved on the server is unacceptable.I will not tolerate people constantly laying into others becuase they don't like them, especially when they carry it on every time a racer joins the server.

I would apreciate it if people reported abusive behaviour to me via a pm through the forum as I can check the logs and see what really happened and take the appropriate action.
Dale Earnhardt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bag on Bboy night... Oh joy... Rolling Eyes

First of all ViRuS I have never done this in the past. Never, never, never. (Do I make myself clear?) What happened tonight has been a long time coming, basically since you started on MadLaps. It started with the "Bboy hacks" and yeah okay, it was a funny joke at first but you didn't stop. The hacking comments kept on coming, and coming, and coming... Then for a while, you stopped with the comments, everything was perfectly fine... Then tonight... oh good lord tonight... First you start with how I always have an excuse for losing. (Load of BS just so you know...) Next, you crack a few jokes because I play World of Warcraft.(Nice one, take low blows because I enjoy different games than you...) Lastly, when we're racing on Freeway Curse and you manage to... I don't know what happened but you end up crashing or something. You then come up with "I couldn't beat Bboy because -insert excuse here-". That's basically the point where I snap. I've put up with your constant mockery for long enough, you get on every single one of my nerves and I can't stand it... So... after we have this long arguement (which I'm pretty sure you started by mocking me) you've also somehow got most of the people on your side... Then you start lecturing me on how I should congratulate those who beat me. Pretty sure I told you on the server, I normally do. You just angered me so much tonight that after all that, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody... You also tell me how I should show respect when... If you read my post you'll realize you've never showed any to me, so why are you lecturing me about respect?

Please, tell me how after all of this I'm the bad guy, because I'd LOVE to hear what you have to say. I'm all ears.
ViRuS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a few things from that essay..
ive never shown you respect... i dont see where thats from .. ok the hack comments , maybe that is insulting and i havent done it since i was warned about stuff like that so thats in the past and even with that , if you dont hack im calling you a good player. Back to tonight, i never once said you were a bad player i know your better than me , you didnt have to keep saying that , which is why then i called you big headed. And you also agreed that you were yourself..Also i cant recall ever you saying wp or gg , maybe i am wrong and maybe i am blind , but im honestly saying i cant remember you saying that. Near the start when you joined and we were playing steves track , what you said was out of order , id like to see you create a better track how about some decent comments , ive never seen steve say anything bad to you....
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't people simply race without talking ?

There is 3 bad things in TM Wink

- The ladder
- The chat
- The ladder

Bboy, i know you don't cheat and you're one of the fastest guys i've ever met on TM... but could you please play only with your left hand ? Mr. Green

Virus, ... i don't know you, but it's not the first time you're involved into problems of that kind, is it ?

Now, i suggest we calm down or i'm pretty sure, things gonna get worse very soon...
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets leave it there shall we, this is not the place to continue an argument.

The chat can be abused and unfortunately it often is. Madlaps is a place to relax, have a joke and a laugh and unwind. Anyone that winds the admins up will pay for it with a ban Smile
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i ask everyone to put spaces and skip lines (paragraphs) when posting long stuff. I got a headache after that.

And...i suggest we drop this, it will turn out similar to the result of the last argument like this. But...everyone has their own opinion and is entitled to it, and some people may not agree with others, but this happens everywhere.

One of the comments that others didnt like was your comment about my track. I know things have esculatated since then, but it was one of the things that started this. I dont peticularly like it tbh. I prefer tight tech tracks....but i made this as the Trackcontest, a bit of friendly competition, just a laugh. I'd like to see what you would have come up with in 3 hours, and the pieces like they were.
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you hated the pieces steve Smile that was the point of the competition. to push us out of our comfort zone. The second track contest has so far died a death Sad not enough working entries but I'll see if we can revive it.
ViRuS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok , im going off to bed now , hopefully this has blown over , i personally dont think i should say sorry , but ill agree to leave him alone and i will try to be even nicer to people from now on.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draw a line under it fellas and if you can't get on that's life. Hate half you muppets anyway (just kidding) Laughing

Bboy take it as a compliment, people wouldn't give you crap if you were a midfield racer Wink

Mad is right if anyone has a beef don't make it public, PM an admin and get them to look at it. Even a mouthy git like me does that Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i just say. i first time i raced with him, i think its safe to say we didnt get on well. he was a little bit up him self but most of us are in someway or another (and i didnt help the situation). We seem to be ok with each other now. Just listen to the advise that the others gave and leave it. if you both could be a little more friendly towards each other it would make the server a better place for everyone.

Last edited by retoon on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wise words retoon Smile

Skin by Baino
DodgyGeezer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, maybe wrong to post here i'll admit that Very Happy ...

my final thoughts on the matter will be.

politeness and humility cost nothing and reward you with respect, theres no harm in congratulating a good performance, its been a awesome feature of this server, making it THE place to be.

this is nothing to do with how fast or slow people drive, if people are disrespectful, it makes it a place worse.
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all dodgy's fault, he started it. lol, jk Razz
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

побе242.1PERFPERFКарыNuitXXXLLuchPatr(196XVIIJuliАрти
AtlaDyckALL4ТихоGospсборКолп«ПерJohnAbbyAtlaСрезKitc
KenyReneBeauErbaКрауJameKonzГаршValiLoneRoseadapдетс
DolcGreeNatuСодеJeanоднаOreaPayoИсупLookСовеМаслМасл
wwwaColiOregобъеAcryТесаРазмГоресклаNatiДрибarisXVII
NikiRodrBrowAntoJeweJaroЛаучКорнЛермБасоСидоCharXVII
HomeвкусГемаDoomHappRITZSexuZoneгруп01-2БукрWindJerr
меняZoneиллюSwar121/котоnkofМошлJeanXVIIWindTimePast
30-2ApplflOwErleШмидCarlMusiRodrBenjкнигKeitанглPoli
АлекмесяPortMichHousПроиWindGonnSylvЗверJeanShinКоли
8987завеSauvAVTOwwwnЯнконеврJazzMaxiмодеязыкAlfrплас
картVolkWindTellподвWhatMoulMoulBvlgовощОрлоМиши(Орл
ЖариавтоНезаЛитРЛитРЭрбеЛитР1950AdolвсемЗориСеметвор
ВиноThisPercВетлBachГолоВилкУтреДжибCarlBarbInteGear
MikeБелоJaneAlexЖуриКлемЧернГуроXXXIDisnМакаПоноАгаф
AudiTricIrenDaniБактФадеRowlПавлАлекГутнмесямесямеся
ездиLikeМураСониChanхудоФедиИллюавтоврагSherBorltuchkas
КротСвет
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: