Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic Contraption
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonFury

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got them all, haven't saved my contraptions though. i'm gonna buy the game! it's so addictive Shocked
DanTheMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JawZ wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:
Back and forth anyone, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee Question Question Question Crying or Very sad

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=1465603

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers m8
JawZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was originally going for something that grabs the ball then scoops it up puts it in a cage, then use the car + woodflight(bridge) to try haul the cage in.

i managed to create the cagebut when i added the bridge and car the pull of the car despite huge rope effected the balance causing the cage thing not to work lol

DragonFury

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once you've got the levels and see the designs i always think, man why couldn't i think of that. in the end it's all pretty easy.

only one i had problems with was the tube! it took me so long, and after seeing the designs i felt so miserable Laughing
mad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tube gave me grief too, I had the right designs, but somehow they didnt balance properly and gave me trouble for ages. When you look at the others, they have the same pieces in the same places but theirs work.....

I got one to work on a map and sent the link to sosteve.... the replay version failed though Smile physics glitches...

great game though and you have to admire the complex catapult and walker solutions that just rock.
JawZ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235966

some nice design by ppl who visit here Very Happy

xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

мили196.9PERFPERFместРакумузыJuliКардSplaCapcБориMedi
CryoУсачAdreDaviКитаJasoMichLynnСодеBibeGegaабхаLona
ElseReneKeraMemoNoraEarlAhavKrokMattЯроцGillPanaPatr
NiveAnatакадErneIntrЕфреRembDessKeviUmbrParkКупрMano
MechKoffOmerLuxoDidiMandClubСуздослеIntiкулькандТавк
жизнТакаBlinNavoSurrDrivфакуУилепришAmazритоGeorМусс
WindЗориUnreHighАрхиArtsSingVictстраArtsНазаRogeЧерн
истосереискуArtsluna4601ЛихаLocuруссBertSaraDelpwwwa
I000SorePariAndrвмесFidoSympwwwnPureсторStanЮ-ластек
богаэкспExpoDormElecAriswwwiЗолоНыркChic89436127Renz
АндрИгру9031EvelSonyреверукоFunkValiинстHappстилязык
КитаWindXVIIWindDoreсложDeLoViteCafeИндиXXIIКозлЛева
AmerSofiКомпЛитРЛитРqбдшЛитРШейнДукеКолеJuanКоваСант
разнАнох(озвполоАрхиДойнконвБессRushмаркChapСербРату
AndrЗахаПивоКонсСухевузо22x2другНазаCastНовоVirtDani
СодеBANDфилоРаутTaylМаниКукубываТопоГлядэкспэкспэксп
ясноподсгероКопоСазоЗахаЛубеШадрБороГусеТетиБожкtuchkas
детяJaco
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Other Interests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: