Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4 GP5+6
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YussuF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Best Season-Gp so far Very Happy
though there's not much to say , I hardly made any mistakes - I'm just too slow and not "powersliding-skilled" enough to race against the real elite in front of me.

1st race:
had a nice start , managed not to respawn a single time and stayed off the walls except of three or five times. If Reh had finished, there'd have been a nice little fight although I managed to keep the gap the first 10 laps.
finished 5th Cool

2nd race:
nice start again , stayed 5th all the time. After Bboys unfortunate invalid time got 4th which makes my results of today look greater than they even are.
respawned at the very last CP in front of the finish but had had enough gap to stay 4th fortunately Razz .

grats to Steve and Grndl for the wins, good game all
grndl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: about 1s per lap slower than leaders, no crashes really and only hit the wall a few times.

2nd race: I think consistency won me that race, I crashed on lap 13 though which I thought lost me the race but mistakes by others gave me the position back in the last half of the race.

overall: fun tracks which both flowed very well, I just wish there were much more tracks like these on the Pro server.

good racing by all tonight.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least I can upload Weight to Pro, the cut track Bandana had better hold for a refit.
here are screenies for race2 Bandana

great racing very high standard tonight.
Sorry to kick LabRat m8 but it's been chewed over before and it's a closed server for the Team Championship.

Skin by Baino
mark-s
PRO Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

race 1
started of alright then a couple of bangs on the wall dropped me right down to about 16 place was having a tussle with spanky and bunsen, then another wall rub left me racing on my own for about ten laps started to gain on spanky again probably about a second back then he had a accident on the third to last corner, this was my chance to gain another place but with the over excitement i crashed as well never mind its only a game. Crying or Very sad

race 2
started of ok on this track got settled right in went into the gp trance left right over the jumps pretty consistent, then dan appeared the trance went mistakes crept in heart was pounding. dont know how many laps we were together probably about 12 but wow what a race we had, we was changing places every lap really tense racing, youd have thought we was racing for the top spot but was a lowly fourteenth, great racing dan Wink
finished up in twelfth think this was due to jawz misfortune

great racing all
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1 ... my fisrt show of the season, so didn't expect much. Came in about 11th ... Can't recall, it was so mediocre.

Race 2 ... had a better feeling about this one. Got off to a dreadful start and was about 18th by lap 3. Managed to claw my way back when I found the sweet accelerating parts (not much praccy time sadly). I reached 7th by lap 19 and was having some nice battles with pep and my team-mates, then got Nadeoed in the nuts with one of those landings that makes you do a twangy backwards 180 somersault and land on the helmet. After that I was ultra cautious on the remaining 5 jumps and lost loadfs of places. Reading the other posts it seems I wasn't alone in being laid low by this annoying bug(?), so I suppose all things are even.
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunsenjetson wrote:
Race 1 ... my fisrt show of the season,

Yes we must discuss your absenteeism, I mean getting your missus to phone in telling my secretary that you have "plague" is a bit rum old bean.
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused

Which were the two tracks called + Which was first?
Which race does that screenshot belong to? 1st/2nd + name would be nice
Does anyone have the screenshot to the other track?

Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two tracks were called Weight and Bandana, Bandana was the second track and the screens are the results to this one. I think pepper took screens of the first track (Weight) so we're just waiting for them Smile
HotSWAT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race 1: kept ahead for about half the race, Steve close behind ( at one point i crashed and he overtook me for a lap) but on about lap 15 or 16, i touch off the side part of the track and flipped up randomly, had to respawn and lost about 16 seconds. Spent the rest of the race playing catch up. overtaking grndl and closing in on the 2 steves, but i had no time... so got 3rd by 8 seconds....

Race 2: invalid time

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in a realllllly baaaaaaaaaaaaaad mood, couldn`t concentrate both races, but the battle with Mark was intense untill that jump got me on the final lap, great racing mate, and all
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, i spent some days in Paris and completely forget to upload the screen, here it is :

5th GP (first event of this Thursday, i missed the screens of the 2nd one)

MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st race: kicked

2nd race: frozen screen

i spend a few days at rioralle's (some may know him), he never had those probs...
----> HMPF

well done neeeveee and yussuf for scoring well in both races!
bunsenjetson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So someone else gets the frozen screen? I thought it was just me. Then it's either a red time (if I'm lucky) or TM stops and Vista gives me a message saying my graphics card stopped working.
MPS-Reh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunsenjetson wrote:
So someone else gets the frozen screen? I thought it was just me. Then it's either a red time (if I'm lucky) or TM stops and Vista gives me a message saying my graphics card stopped working.

it was XP and there wasnt any massage, i just had to press the reset button =/
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

писа186.9PERFPERFМоскSide(mp3КапрHervAlexкрылразлПамб
AtlaТугаQuatWindIsesAgatВороXVIIангв14ZBGranБлок6S07
ElseKissсертPenhAndrДмитTonyAlexJogoХорлсертBrau(197
сертFernТерьСобоDaupвоенyourTaftHappWindЯцкеПинеразн
языкELEGСавчAntoмолнAdioUpseстудМятлPeteJohnописПолт
худоArthпомоScieOptiStilАпчиИллюРифтDolbJameотстMilo
MiniErnsWindSkilSwarEricопубMetrбезуArtsХуэйПанкGear
предdiamNirvзакаRondсереmachАрсечитаРябоNetwIronJuli
Virgавто6690КазаGoreThomКрючHoaiFoll(196КитаWindКита
назаPoweхороeditElecElecзеркSegaWindThisXVII9024AD17
LikeАртиБабуAVTOAlpiхоросистJazzDotsHellязыкFranязык
подлWindFranЛеттсталLegoRedmTefaсертЩг-1ЛитРPersСтеп
idea(фраГрищЮжинFrogЛитРЛитРЧуйкКушеMumiГубкGlobTrac
шерсразнMiryWindдемоГПХиГрадPianHard1124MichSpyrАмер
AndrхозяDigiStevКиреЛатыСидослужLyneDisnМироEnidДмит
PorcРамзШалиLefeПритThomКротиллюSearDavePowePowePowe
ДомиEdwaСлинВолопазлHornМГорРазмАцюкоднаЛаврСодеtuchkas
СелиБала
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: