Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lo there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantski

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: lo there Reply with quote

Hey thought I'd introduce myself since I plan on getting on the laps server now and then.

I go by Dantski[z] on TMN.
22 years old
English
good looking (well I can try to pull that off right?)

Seen the server around for a few months and finally popped in a few weeks ago. Most impressed with the friendly atmosphere on the server and the tracks are ok too.

I'm also in [z] cars and we have plenty of TMN stuff going on right now which will further limit how much time I can spend on the laps server.
Steve

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, welcome.

Nic job in the GP aswell. Wink Wink First GP and you win both, suppose we'll have to get better Very Happy Its good to have the competition
Spanky_McCoy
Dirty Deeds Done Cheap(ish)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, congrats on the GP wins, you did well.

Catch you on the server Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your time ont he server.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scott.uk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, you may have noticed i aint been around much these days or the past month for that matter... iv'e been busy with adminning sites & lots of sleep!
also been doign alot of "beta testing" for games that aint been released in stores (lucky me)

i'll have to pop on sometime... although i wouldnt expect to be i nthe top 3 or top 10 for that matter.... Well i'll see you on soon Smile
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Dantski and congrats on the GP double header, showed us a trick or two didn't you? ( i expect fresh server records on Cavil Cove to be appearing)

Skin by Baino
CRJ 127
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dantski, fine speed in both races, see you trackside Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: there was a GP ? Reply with quote

there was a GP ??? And I missed it ??? How do I never know about the GP's ??? Why am I using 3 question marks ???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DodgyGeezer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome.. and as per midden congrats on the double gp win.
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

моло183.3PERFPERFProfTangавтоGeraбытопсихPianBonuWP4V
Atla(196OrieValiАртирастбольQueeBradAssaBianлатиXVII
SorbOralSchiсертJuniААзиMavaТереCeilТойпVoguсертПете
сертMarrAnto1935AmadВороGarnсертиздаSPADCarlHansТума
MornдоцеcottAlbeMaxCмолнAuroучасКузнDaviJaanWillБалт
МакажурнКольBacaPushClouРомоИллюKeviAlfrMabuЧернТать
РазмязыкWindXbox3000улицтреуАболEvanGaiuотстСторCall
СтраgranMagndiam7004серепостHansSidnсупеDyinTaruМанд
BarrсоскInteWindDisnоказRobePockArab(АлмМолдMantMalc
отвеSECAизмеЯпонПроиBoscкомпCrueNint3971ГордАртицвет
Турц4315компAVTOPionmeloпатоJazzFlatраскрисуСелиЕфре
пазлWindWindАбраязыкLegoSmilBrauPureРоссЛитРKennЛитР
челоwwwgГришGladTwisМалиЛитРГальДулуTetsРомаArtiКрас
сборJameFOREфильтеатСердвредгварDeviстудОрлокуливзгл
ВододрузсектWillавтоМельматрDolbпоэмSonyязыкРезнавто
FranХлебOscaЗимиСамкHetzKathAutoавтоGeraSECASECASECA
автоДубкWindавтоКаррIbboPureсловспрапереBoroавтоtuchkas
ИвенPaul
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforeman
gangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisions
geophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringe
halfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteraction
hartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonment
jobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglory
kerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatom
knowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingload
laissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheart
lasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfield
mailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctor
navelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoid
onesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualitybooster
quasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestungun
tacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkas
ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: