Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from the cold 'N rainy lowlands
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonFury wrote:
the Steve i was talking about was Steve the king. you know the blue one. that was in the time that Virus was still racing too. i haven't seen both after that time.

Blue Steve ain't king Razz and Blue Steve still races, Virus... not so much.

To Cheese, definitely older Idea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be Moldo, that's nice to hear. but i've never seen him after, only sometimes in the record list of Madlaps.

i don't know what happened to RFR. they and their rules, when i was racing there in the old days it was all just good. now the've become too big, think they're too powerful. mostly because of their aplication thread growing and growing with more and more topics. all people that i don't know, and have never seen before Laughing.
anyway, rather than complaining. Saturday will be a GP on Monza, i think it's my last. if it's really fun i'll wait for Catalunya (in 2 weeks, it's my favourite)

thx for the warm welcome all, really apreciate it Smile
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booo! Laughing

Everyone seems to be surprised that im a king... makes perfect sense to me. The bit you wont believe is mad was my slave... but it is true. Razz

Good to see you've finally made it over here, DF.

I was on the RFR server a little while ago... and someone told me to stop drifting, then about 3 admins appeared on the server within 2 minutes. So i left before i got kicked Rolling Eyes
Pepper
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of the Cylons lol
DaCheese

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did a server raid on RFR a while back. I went on with a Nissan Silvia 3D model. Unfortunately, the corners were too tight and the straights were too short to get sideways. Have the admins there not seen Hamilton's driving style?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! well i'm not gonna talk black words about either of them. since i'm a member, they have no reason to suspect me from drifting. so i've never had problems racing with fun on the server, untill it got totally changed.
but it's true. RFR has some ban on sight teams and players. i wonder why. don't worry about it too much though. you'd better just stay on your own server if you want to have fun racing Laughing

hey good to see you here Steve Smile i'm still wondering how many Steves and Stevens live in England Laughing
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget the stephens

master of the slow lap and purveyor of really bad jokes.
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sosteve wrote:
don't forget the stephens

and Stephanies, Steves with t**s Wink

Skin by Baino
DragonFury

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Laughing
JawZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt Stefan a dutch steven?

sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Stephanies, Steves with t**s Wink[/quote] dont you mean zits OH sorry thats ste's

Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zits or wrinkles...hmmmm..which would i rather have...
achillesheel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DF, I see from your avatar that you like pivot animations?

Also recently I went on the RFR server with numerous members on at the same time and DRIFTED and DIDN'T GET CAUGHT* ooh check me sticking it to the man Very Happy

*may have been due to the fact that I didn't race very well, as I'm not very good on the tracks on that server
rule #36: If it exists, then someone will have a fetish of it
DragonFury

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. practically they only check people that are really fast and really new.
and Achilles, i don't even know what pivot animations is tbh Laughing frankly i stole it from a very old RFR member.
sosteve
actual speed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste-Unit wrote:
zits or wrinkles...hmmmm..which would i rather have...
both eventually but for now you'll just have to stick with the zits Smile

xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Эвол157.48BettBettИллюAlfrБоганароМиханаук1866ПешеTefa
WindIrwi1с67JameвходКитаWindPujmДолмTescRobeDonaPons
англAloeBylyDoctФедоуказPalmповеСолоБелоBrilобслEmil
LewiБариУгриАрхаГоряBINDсертSplaDepaСероЭббоArthВивь
КазаMariремеведрWarmАфанLucaUnplJohnссылErnsXIIIFlas
нароDonaXVIITranEidoсертгражFirsJaneВиноКараПровГофм
NeedСербRADVWindсереShirKnocLiliпораKarlWillпрофGoth
Мосо3000JohnArtsсереSwarDinoShanPeteJudiДубрBonuCare
ГолеFredвнешWataREIKmpegСамоСлэтJeweНовоSomePedrптиц
плафHEPAфабрEasyПробDavoвысоWindИллюИталSatiСА-0Quee
Expeплас4734РомаKenwобралечеBlueFlatраскSpecГрацNati
СероКитаInteрукоSkinTissBoscBoscсертJohnЛитРЛитРКуку
ФедьпсихDigiаспиМалыЛитРЛитРПечаЛапиПримКиреСадрEmil
вынуCharKapoJonaSunsСтепОдессильBangScarвузоXIIIHelm
WorlЧереПлешЦареавтоБориTearChatиздаскорКалгInclУзор
стихBirtМакаКопыОхлоначаЯшенGrahФролРадиHEPAHEPAHEPA
AutoBlytименХолоNiveDigiHaveавтоScopСамоexspдопоtuchkas
СероОлей
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Shoutouts and Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: