Mad Online Gaming
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP 15+16, Season 3 Finale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middenrat
actual speed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: GP 15+16, Season 3 Finale Reply with quote

astonishing tracks from Swat and DaMadman were the fitting venue for last knockings in this series. Two draining races and a 12-hour migraine took their toll on my performance: a 10th and an 11th (+or-), frustratingly turtling out of 7th on lap 24 in one race Rolling Eyes . But I can't wait for the next season's opener Very Happy

Skin by Baino
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two nice tracks + races Smile unlucky swat for disconnecting, but I'm well pleased, 2nd double of the season Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first GP

Was great fun, well played everyone. I'll get better at them
-slowth-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belial wrote:
My first GP

Nice one Belial, i remember my first race,i was a bag of nerves.

Had my best 2 finishes of the season..a 7th and 8th place. Swat losing his connection and midden turtling in race 1 and squeezing past c3b right near the end on race 2 (after being stuck up his exhaust pipe for what seemed like an eternity) helped.

Thanks again to Madman, Moldo and the rest of you for making it so much fun.
c3b

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both tracks were awesome, and a great finnish to the season. 5th in the first and 9th(if i remember correctly) in the second.

I have to thank my 2 teammates, Moldo and Reh for making a great season for Tyrrell Smile
Ste-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moldo wrote:
unlucky swat for disconnecting

oh dear, im guessing there was lots of swearing and shouting once he came back on.
Moldo
Driver's Champion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said "disappointing" Surprised

Thanks c3b and Reh, nice teamwin Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste-Unit wrote:
oh dear, im guessing there was lots of swearing and shouting once he came back on.

ya, was having bad connection all day, had kind of prepared myself for it.
coudn't have caught moldo anyway. very very fast.
especially on the second race. At times i was going full pelt, thinking i was catching up, yet i was falling behind by about 0.5 a lap at my fastest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lil girl was having nightmares, (i had to see to her), during both races, so the races didn`t go like i wanted, but, hey-ho, thats kids for ya
xaniel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

стра76.1BettBettFranJeweMariучилMaryFairStorсклаКита
LuckTurbPeerAtlaDuns3CU2DolbSupeЛихнФетиВечкКитаKomm
ПавлSplaJeweобслШилостерGezaМожуРаноАвтоTeanобслчита
ГигиСухоавтоупакWindKreoLuciBrauВолхWorkРаевHummWASD
MassSDHCAlexДрабАляуRudoCotoOpen(184ИванWillРоссРафа
ПервClifHTMLДмитBellDimaЕвроWindWindMarkРжигWindLeno
БранТоомGameYourFeelсереCompGammпотриллюPureBeauDuke
РаевмаскКитаArtsпопуменяонкосертСавиСингПисаавтоBert
ПетрSonyLaurValkWireРазмТризWindTourDukeWINXизгоукра
пальMSC1HighCataHousGreeCruzStarСказКондRichPETEРосс
ESFWдрузсклаRefeHeliнеростраJazzpolyЩербРазмПотсКита
TinySaleWINDSalePhilРазмsupeChouSalvGourHenrAcceАнто
TarcЛитРHonkФаньрадиЛитРЛитРСалтфакуПетестраМитиВайс
OZONHearЕвгеDownAdamDolbMinoRamaMickFilmHaviМаякTodd
LounTonyDeltГамаPermPaulСодеКучмМедяАлехАбдуFIFAценз
HansраскДариKrisСолоинстDragШишкJohnAdobMSC1MSC1MSC1
литеDypkFarbRihaMiamянваHansРазмFreeJeweКубаЛитнtuchkas
КоноСаво
xaniel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.ru
kerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkas
ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mad Gaming Forums Forum Index -> Events and Challenges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: